2005 Greek KMS euro set released today.

Old January 11th 06, 09:35 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default 2005 Greek KMS euro set released today.

For those who are collecting euros, today it was released the 2005 KMS euro
set.
It was also released a special version of the set including a 10 euros
silver coin, the set is dedicated to the mountain of Gods Olympus.
Pricing: 20 euros the first set, 35 euros the second.
I have posted scannings of both sets and details on a.b.p.n (big
files...).

--

E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi

Coins, travels and mo http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/golanule/my_photos
http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html

Old January 15th 06, 10:50 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

gogu wrote:

For those who are collecting euros, today it was released the 2005 KMS euro
set.
It was also released a special version of the set including a 10 euros
silver coin, the set is dedicated to the mountain of Gods Olympus.
Pricing: 20 euros the first set, 35 euros the second.
I have posted scannings of both sets and details on a.b.p.n (big
files...).

Don't have access to abpn, but I've seen pictures of that ¤10 coin -
neat piece! Do you think you could get any of those sets that include
the Olympus coin? :-)

Christian
Old January 16th 06, 11:17 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

? "Christian Feldhaus" ?????? ??? ??????
. ..
gogu wrote:

For those who are collecting euros, today it was released the 2005 KMS
euro
set.
It was also released a special version of the set including a 10 euros
silver coin, the set is dedicated to the mountain of Gods Olympus.
Pricing: 20 euros the first set, 35 euros the second.
I have posted scannings of both sets and details on a.b.p.n (big
files...).

Don't have access to abpn, but I've seen pictures of that ¤10 coin -
neat piece! Do you think you could get any of those sets that include
the Olympus coin? :-)

Sure Christian, just e-mail me !

Old January 17th 06, 12:19 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

goooogou wrote:
For those who are collecting euros, today it was released the 2005 KMS euro
set.

"today it was released" (sic) *LMFAOAY*

It was also released a special version of the set including a 10 euros

"It was also released a special version" (sic) *LMFAOAY*

silver coin, the set is dedicated to the mountain of Gods Olympus.
Pricing: 20 euros the first set, 35 euros the second.
I have posted scannings of both sets and

"I have posted scannings" (sic)

Peeeeeedgeeeeeen !

http://www.snipurl.com/dilp

Old January 19th 06, 02:26 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting.coins

http://snipurl.com/ll5i

gogu wrote:
? "Christian Feldhaus" ?????? ??? ??????
. ..