Jefferson First Spouse: Today's the day!

Old August 31st 07, 04:17 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jim[_5_]

Default Jefferson First Spouse: Today's the day!

I logged on the Mint website at 11:55 EST it took till 12:02 to login
to my account. I then proceeded to order the Jefferson Liberty
Proof...........it took almost 30 minutes to order and confirm my
order. It was ordered. Later when the website was clear I went ahead
and ordered the uncirculated coin. I checked the status later on the
proof coin and it said account suspended. It had also included the 4
piece set that was that was discontinued. As a result when I checked
later..........they deleted the whole order. I had a 9/24 shipping
date.........I reordered and now the shipping date on my proof coin is
10/30. Oh well Fine with me as long as I get it. I don't have to pay
for it for 3 months now either.

For those of you that missed out on the the first 2.... I only ordered
1ea of the proofs... It had the same notes back ordered & shipping
date. I got my coins.......Last time when they sold out you would
see the product not available by 4 PM. I believe they will ship
10,000 of each on 9/24 and the remaining 10.000 of each on 10/30.
Either that or they did something else.

I think those of you that ordered and see backordered with shipping
date .........should be OK.....unless they find out somehow you
ordered 2 of the same item.

Now the question is what will be the dynamics of these coins over the
next 10 years

Old August 31st 07, 04:35 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Robert Dibbell

I just logged in (8:30 pm PDT) and was able to complete an order in under a
minute. Wonder if I'll really see one of these coins on the 30th of
October?? I'll let you all know.

Bob

"Jim Seymour" wrote in message
For those who may have forgot, today's the day for the Jefferson "First
Spouse" gold coins.

What with the slow page draws and occasional timeouts, it took me 23
minutes from initial login to my confirmation email.

Good luck, everybody!

--
Jim Seymour

Old August 31st 07, 07:56 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
RWF

On Aug 30, 6:53 pm, "Wes Chormicle" wrote:
I logged in at 11:55 and waited... The Jeff's came up at about 12:02. The
system was VERY slow (I have a T-3 connection speed). Got the Conf. email
time stamped at 12:20.

Check your time stamp - I'll bet it says A.M. instead of P.M.