FS: Prices Lowered on all "Ebay Store" items

Old June 27th 08, 04:40 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
LRC-Tom

Default FS: Prices Lowered on all "Ebay Store" items

I've had some things languishing for a while in my Ebay Store. I did
expect them to sell before now...maybe it's the economy? Anyway, I
just lowered the Buy-it-Now price on each of them, to add a little
incentive.

Nice coins too: a couple of nicely toned commems, 1885 and 1914-D
Nickels, two tough-date Morgans, and a nice album-toned Seated Dime.

Here's the link...scroll to the bottom: the "Buy-it-Now" items are
these Store items.

Thanks for looking,

....Tom

http://stores.ebay.com/LRC-Numismatics
Old June 27th 08, 05:25 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bruce Farley

Thanks. I just bought the 1896-O Morgan, Also got a 10% discount using
core CJUNE0810P at check out with Pay Pal.
Bruce

Old June 27th 08, 05:57 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
reality

On Jun 27, 9:25*am, Bruce Farley wrote:
Thanks. I just bought the 1896-O Morgan, Also got a 10% discount using
core CJUNE0810P at check out with Pay Pal.
Bruce

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but is the 10% discount code a
PayPal promotion of some sort?
Old June 27th 08, 06:29 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
LRC-Tom

On Jun 27, 12:25*pm, Bruce Farley wrote:
Thanks. I just bought the 1896-O Morgan, Also got a 10% discount using
core CJUNE0810P at check out with Pay Pal.
Bruce

Cool! You may have paid less for that one than I did!

Thanks much,

...Tom
Old June 27th 08, 10:54 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
MJKolodziej

"reality" wrote in message
On Jun 27, 9:25 am, Bruce Farley wrote:
Thanks. I just bought the 1896-O Morgan, Also got a 10% discount using
core CJUNE0810P at check out with Pay Pal.
Bruce

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but is the 10% discount code a
PayPal promotion of some sort?

Yes. I used one of some sort within the last week.
mk