Classic Nudo Threats

Old August 17th 06, 02:45 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
455 Pontiac on premium Sunoco-chariot of the gods

Default BAWK!!!!!!!!!

bicycle wrote:
Charlie Nudo, Usenet Coward wrote:
keep your suicidal tendencies under control

Why the no-show? You were scared!

The only no-show I recall is that drive into my gated community, you
running your mouth about sneaking past security...too funny !

then you drove past and went to Wendys and stewed in a rage...

we saw you

Old August 17th 06, 03:28 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
bicycle

455 Pontiac on premium Sunoco-chariot of the gods wrote:
bicycle wrote:
Charlie Nudo, Usenet Coward wrote:
keep your suicidal tendencies under control

Why the no-show? You were scared!

The only no-show I recall is that drive into my gated community, you
running your mouth about sneaking past security...too funny !

then you drove past and went to Wendys and stewed in a rage...

we saw you

I can't believe you can actually hear I-80 from your house at night.

Old August 17th 06, 05:11 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
bicycle

bicycle wrote:
Charlie Nudo, Usenet Coward wrote:
keep your suicidal tendencies under control

Why the no-show? You were scared!

The only no-show I recall is that drive into my gated community, you
running your mouth about sneaking past security...too funny !

then you drove past and went to Wendys and stewed in a rage...

we saw you

Then tell the group what kind of car I was driving?

Old August 17th 06, 05:23 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default BICYCLE ISP info nymshift allert

On 17 Aug 2006 06:16:44 -0700, "Dwight D. Eisenhower"
wrote:

keep your suicidal tendencies under control snip

Yeah, but your mental illness that is left untreated and is
progressively getting worse is FAR more onerous.
Old August 17th 06, 05:25 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 17 Aug 2006 04:47:57 -0700, "Dwight D. Eisenhower"
wrote:

notice how the illegal foreigner starts attacking innocent elderly
American citizen women. snip

Consider that's he's a citizen too, your post further shows your
mental illness and stupidity.

first he posts from a European address- then a Canadian address- then
he starts posting from a USA address snip

No, idiot. You simply don't know how NNTP and Usenet works...never
have, never will. That's why I can crush you so easily.

gee, that was easy to trace- another Hodgy that floated over on a
raft... snip

"Hodgy????" WTF?
Old August 17th 06, 05:26 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default ARCHIVED: Classic Nudo Threats

On 17 Aug 2006 04:45:46 -0700, "Dwight D. Eisenhower"
wrote:

and one more problem- those links are all dead- where's the beef ? snip

In Google's archives. They are required by law to retain deleted
posts.

you guys need to stop spoofing posts and forging email headers- before
you land in jail snip

No spoofing here. Google's internal archives can prove that in a
second.
Old August 17th 06, 05:27 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Classic Nudo Threats

On 17 Aug 2006 04:44:39 -0700, "Dwight D. Eisenhower"
wrote:

bicycle wrote:
Seems someone has a problem threatening people.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.collecting.8-track-tapes/msg/3ad613e53a08d375?dmode=source

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.collecting.8-track-tapes/msg/b411b13bc201f335?dmode=source

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.collecting.8-track-tapes/msg/454ca82fb4bc3148?dmode=source

you need to stop forging email headers and making spoofed messages, and
trying to blame others for them- I tried to read all these so-called
threats of yours, and they are all dead links

you LIAR !! snip

Gee, Noodles...in your own mind, maybe...but those posts were/are
real, and be fished out of Google's archives anytime.
Old August 17th 06, 05:30 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default DB goes after helpless innocent women

On 17 Aug 2006 06:21:45 -0700, "Dwight D. Eisenhower"
wrote:

DeserTBoB wrote:
On 15 Aug 2006 12:38:16 -0700, "Sunoco premium 93 octane-KING OF THE
ROAD" wrote:

He also seems to be overly concerned about other peoples' cars, homes,
etc. snip

Sure, after you started ****ing with my wife's eBay account, ANYTHING
of yours is now fair game.

correction- after you harassed an auction using the ebay contact
system, and got caught, and had a second ebay username of your own
banned- again- email below

Old August 17th 06, 05:36 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 17 Aug 2006 06:45:18 -0700, "Rusted out 455 Pontiac on life
support-chariot of the white trasher Nudo" wrote:

The only no-show I recall is that drive into my gated community snip

....with no gates...just drive right in....

you
running your mouth about sneaking past security...too funny !

then you drove past and went to Wendys and stewed in a rage...

we saw you snip

Suuuuuuuuuure ya did, in your deluded, mercury poisoned brain.

BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWK for NUDOCHICKEN!
Old August 17th 06, 10:39 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
The Punisher

8 tracker from hell wrote:
The Punisher wrote:

listen to banned-boy, the whipped family pig of alt.8tracks...

what's the matter dumb****, run into your posting limit again with goo goo
groups?

--
i have an 8 track mind