ITG Ultimate to trade

Old June 15th 05, 02:15 AM
winston b.hart

Default ITG Ultimate to trade

I just opened a few boxes of this stuff.I have already parted with most of
the regular cards but I have over 30 memorabilia and autographed cards.I am
looking for graded Scottie Upshall rookie cards.So if you have an extra
graded Upshall rookie laying around and if you might want a nice piece of
memorabilia or autograph PLMK what you have and I will send a list of what I
have to trade from Ultimate.I will not consider any other cards in
trade.Upshall cards must be graded by Beckett and must be graded at least
9.5.Thanks,Winston.

--
Winston
B.Hart

B4N 3T9

1-902-681-5541

Old June 16th 05, 10:12 AM
winston b.hart

I just opened a few boxes of this stuff.I have already parted with most of
the regular cards but I have over 30 memorabilia and autographed cards.I am
looking for graded Scottie Upshall rookie cards.So if you have an extra
graded Upshall rookie laying around and if you might want a nice piece of
memorabilia or autograph PLMK what you have and what you may want
from the Ultimate.I will not consider any other cards in
trade.Upshall cards must be graded by Beckett and must be graded at least
9.5.Thanks,Winston.

Ultimate Nicknames Jonny Bower # 1/25 two color
Ultimate Complete Package Steve Yzerman #1/10
Ultimate Seams Unbelievable Maurice Richard #11/25 two color
Ultimate Triple Threads Phil Esposito,Marcel Dionne,Bobby Clark #1/25
Ultimate Broad Street Bullies jersey Bernie Parent #14/25 2 color
Ultimate Broad Street Bullies emblem Joe Watson #8/10
Ultimate Trophy Winners Stan Mikita #15/25
Ultimate Trophy Winners Terry Sawchuk #15/25
Ultimate Game Used Jersey Maurice Richard #16/25
Ultimate Game Used Jersey Paul Coffey #13/25 2 color
Ultimate Autographed Stick Yvon Cournoyer #36/40
Ultimate Autographed Stick Marcel Dionne #35/40
Ultimate Country of Origin Larry Robinson #9/25
Ultimate Country of Origin gold Yvon Cournoyer #2/5
Ultimate Heroes/Teammates Mario Lemieux/Paul Coffey #25/25
Ultimate Heroes/Teammates Mario Lemieux/Bryan Trottier #19/25

Plenty more to follow

Old June 16th 05, 11:10 PM
winston b.hart

[...]

Ultimate Day in Hockey History Marcel Dionne and Doug Gilmour #20/25
Ultimate Day in Hockey History Bill Barilko and Steve Yzerman #2/25
Ultimate Day in Hockey History Bobby Hull and Darryl Sittler #17/25,and
#16/25
Ultimate Jersey/autograph Glenn Anderson #17/33 two color
Ultimate Jersey/autograph Henri Richard #7/40
Ultimate jersey/autograph Brad Park #32/40
Ultimate jersey/autograph Billy Smith #9/40
Ultimate Scrapbook Grant Fuhr #15/60;#22/60
Ultimate Scrapbook Mark Howe #46/60
Ultimate Scrapbook Cam Neely(Canucks) #47/60
Ultimate Scrapbook Mario Lemieux #55/60
Ultimate Scrapbook Gold Bobby Hull #9/10(jersey Number
Ultimate base cardChing Johnson #4/45;Frank Brimsek #9/45;
Rookie Vachon #8/45;Babe Siebert #38/45;Roy Conacher #2/45

Ultimate Autothreads Paul Coffey #6/10
Ultimate Maple Leaf Forever paper cut Joe Primeau 1/1

WTB/WTTF Jake Westbrook Kraft7014 Baseball 0 November 6th 04 05:15 AM
Trading for Jake Westbrook Kraft7014 Baseball 0 October 14th 04 08:03 AM
03-04 BAP Ultimate FT Hedrick Hockey 1 August 14th 04 10:02 PM
Trading in your favor for Jake Westbrook Kraft7014 Baseball 0 June 9th 04 04:03 AM
Cards F/S Added 500 more cards chad white Hockey 0 February 19th 04 05:16 AM