Apology to Jack Dobson

Old February 4th 04, 05:36 AM
Grandpa

Default Apology to Jack Dobson

Mr Dobson, please accept this lame attempt of mine as a sincere apology
for my harsh words earlier. I was out of line.

Best Regards, Grandpa

Old February 4th 04, 05:58 AM
Tracy Barber

On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 22:36:38 -0700, Grandpa jsdebooATcomcast.net
wrote:

Mr Dobson, please accept this lame attempt of mine as a sincere apology
for my harsh words earlier. I was out of line.

Grandpa - read the header - Jack Dobson is a phony name. It was
posted by an anonymous arsewipe who has nothing better to do but play
coward behind a cyber-front.

This is a common game amongst the illiterate, ignorant, ego-maniacal
set of internet drones and dweebs that sometimes frequent our
newsgroup - directly or through cross-posting.

They can't stand up and say it to someone's face without a mask on.
If they did, they'd get TOSsed (Termination of Service) from their
ISP, if caught by a reputable ISP.

There was one fellow here who did this type of thing that touted he
was a member of the APS for 50 years and lived in California. Almost
was on his trail until he stopped posting. Fortunately for him,
because I did call the APS to investigate his harassing tactics.

We know the identity of a few spammers in this newsgroup (of late) and
also the mannerisms of a few others. What they need to do is go to a
good ____ web site and relieve themselves. They don't seem to get out
much...

Now that I have said my .02, I'll let the trolly go on about his
business -and- as sure as eggs is eggs, will not apologize to these
cretins - under any circumstances.

Tracy Barber

FS: Various Cards (3 of 3) Max Gratton Baseball 0 September 30th 04 03:56 AM
auction 205 update VernsCards Baseball 0 May 16th 04 11:47 PM
auction 205 05/14 VernsCards Baseball 0 May 14th 04 12:23 PM
FS or Trade: Steelers Football Cards ASBURY96pk Basketball 0 February 21st 04 03:48 PM
FS: Jack Klugman 8X10 "Autographed" Photo w/COA Jim Sinclair General 1 October 20th 03 02:22 PM