Jukebox Titlecard software?

Old June 23rd 08, 06:01 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default Jukebox Titlecard software?

I just bought a Rock-Ola 460 juke and would like to know if there is a
jukebox title card software program out there that is easy to use and
preferably Free, I would like to print on my blank paper.
Old June 23rd 08, 07:04 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
pennyarcadecollector

On Jun 23, 9:01*am, wrote:
I just bought a Rock-Ola 460 juke and would like to know if there is a
jukebox title card *software program out there that is easy to use and
preferably Free, * *I would like to print on my blank paper.

goto www.pinballrebel.com

He has a great website for collectors, which is for free(but accepts
donations which are well worth it)
You will find title strips under the jukebox header...
Good Luck
Old June 23rd 08, 08:38 PM
[email protected] la.kings@gmail.com is offline
Junior Member

Location: Southern Cali
Thumbs up

Try pinball rebel, free to use online and strips look pretty good.

http://www.pinballrebel.com/archive/other/title.htm

-david

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
Old June 23rd 08, 08:48 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Marshall

On Jun 23, 2:04*pm, pennyarcadecollector
wrote:
On Jun 23, 9:01*am, wrote:

I just bought a Rock-Ola 460 juke and would like to know if there is a
jukebox title card *software program out there that is easy to use and
preferably Free, * *I would like to print on my blank paper.

goto *www.pinballrebel.com

He has a great website for collectors, which is for free(but accepts
donations which are well worth it)
You will find title strips under the jukebox header...
Good Luck

Thanks... i'll check it out tonight.........
Old June 23rd 08, 11:14 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Ken Doyle

If you have Microsoft Word on your computer, hit the Marco link over at
pinballrebel. The title strips are great (and free)

Ken D.

Old June 24th 08, 06:21 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Paul J. Veres

I've used this spot for years. Works great:
http://home.casema.nl/roosmarco/jukebox.htm

--
Vettes Owned:
1972 War Bonnet Yellow

Old June 26th 08, 06:32 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Ken G.

What is ``ms word`` and how does one get it ?

Old June 27th 08, 12:39 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Ken Doyle

Microsoft Word is a word processing program for Windows computers. If your
Windows computer does not have Word then it has Works which is crummy.

The best way to buy Word is to buy "Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007".
The best price I could find was amazon.com $111.49

It isn't cheap, but it's very useful. One of the other programs included is
Excel which I use to help organize my records and films.

Ken D.

"Ken G." wrote in message
What is ``ms word`` and how does one get it ?

Jukebox technician or jukebox hobbyist in las vegas Joe Weiss Juke Boxes 3 January 27th 08 04:09 AM
Is this a Good Jukebox? Crosley Full Size Jukebox CR-12-10 [email protected] Juke Boxes 1 May 31st 06 11:18 AM
Jukebox MP3 software help scottpin Juke Boxes 1 November 15th 05 10:17 PM
Software. Jim Coins 2 August 1st 05 05:55 PM
FOREX TRADING SOFTWARE FREE....BEST XFOREX Software on the market! xforex.com Paper Money 0 September 9th 04 09:36 AM