Still here despite limp threats!

Old June 5th 05, 10:40 AM
DeserTBoB

On 4 Jun 2005 21:37:52 -0700, "StewieGriffin"
wrote:

---Being a Christian is a mighty **** better than being a lowlife
atheist...
don't you guys eat **** and bark at the moon once a month ?

(laughter...)---

Again, Charlie, I really feel you have some psychological issues
dealing with religion and you need to speak to someone about it. I'm
not telling you what to do or how to do it- it's merely a gentle
suggestion. snip

I'm betting he got butt ****ed by a priest as a kid. Middle aged
schizophrenia and psychosis are long-term manifestations of that if
left untreated and the patient remains in denial. Many overcame the
denial, which is why the Catholic Church in the US is going broke.
With the "selection" of Cardinal Ratzinger, a widely rumored
pedophile, to pope, that outfit will sink further, faster than before.
If someone DOES make that rumor an accusation publicly, the Church
will be finished...money will be cut off from the US and Europe, and
the Hispanics, their only growth segment, will throw them to the
wolves. That'll leave the Vatican with Africa...and it's
dying...fast...and the Orient, where no real growth is possible.

dB
Old June 5th 05, 02:24 PM
Bob Scarborough-cataract infested blind fucker

I'm betting God has you right up there with the Egyptian Pharoah,
Pilate, Herod, Hitler, and Stalin...for that remark.

Keep it up- you'll be frying like bacon after death, DoucheBob !

Old June 5th 05, 11:27 PM
StewieGriffin

What's wrong with the Pharoah???

Old June 6th 05, 05:10 PM
tripping28track

well Moses and the Pharoah had a little showdown...

the Pharoah's first born was stricken down by God with disease, and
died.

Then many plagues hit Egypt.

Then, finally, the Pharoah relented and set the Israilites free- but
while they were leaving, Pharoah changed his mind and sent his army to
chase them, to kill them all.

The Red Sea was parted, Israelites escaped to the other bank, when the
Egyptians tried to pass, the sea closed in and drowned all of them.

Keep messing with the Man upstairs, He will nuke your ass, big time !

If you are really anti-religious and an athiest, I would not want to
share your fate- actually I feel sorry for you.

Old June 6th 05, 08:13 PM
StewieGriffin

---Keep messing with the Man upstairs, He will nuke your ass, big time
!

If you are really anti-religious and an athiest, I would not want to
share your fate- actually I feel sorry for you. ---

Sigh. God doesn't have nuclear capabilities. That's Kim Jung Il.

I'm not anti-religious- I'm just against people who use their faith as
ammunition. Nor am I an athiest, but those who are have the same
rights as you do. You however are the one claiming to be such a good
christian, yet you are spouting some of the most foul-mouthed, hateful,
racist and anti-other-religion things here.

Old June 6th 05, 08:52 PM
tripping28track

StewieGriffin wrote:
---Keep messing with the Man upstairs, He will nuke your ass, big time
!

If you are really anti-religious and an athiest, I would not want to
share your fate- actually I feel sorry for you. ---

Sigh. God doesn't have nuclear capabilities. That's Kim Jung Il.

ask the people of Sodom and Gamurrah that....they may disagree with
you.

I'm not anti-religious- I'm just against people who use their faith as
ammunition. Nor am I an athiest, but those who are have the same
rights as you do. You however are the one claiming to be such a good
christian, yet you are spouting some of the most foul-mouthed, hateful,
racist and anti-other-religion things here.

hold the phone- you called DESERTBOB a racist for using the "wop" word-
that wasn't me.

Don't judge someone by how they must defend themselves- because that
would not be a sound average judgement of a personality

right ?

Old June 7th 05, 12:59 AM
StewieGriffin

---ask the people of Sodom and Gamurrah that....they may disagree with
you. ---

God didn't use NUCLEAR ****ING BOMBS on Sodom and GOMMORAH. note the
spelling: there is no 'a'.

Besides, they ain't around anymore, ****tard.

I'm not on the phone, ****ard.

---Don't judge someone by how they must defend themselves- because that
would not be a sound average judgement of a personality ---

Whatever. You've used racist dialoge here before. And YES, someone's
defense mechanism is a *very* good sound judgement of a personality.
Where'd you read that it isn't???

Old June 7th 05, 10:59 PM
tripping28track

no, those 2 cities were destroyed in fire and brimstone...

same difference...

archeologists have actually FOUND the fossilized brimstone

Old June 7th 05, 11:09 PM
Bicycling

tripping28track wrote:
no, those 2 cities were destroyed in fire and brimstone...

same difference...

archeologists have actually FOUND the fossilized brimstone

Yeah, they found it up your ass.

Old June 7th 05, 11:14 PM
trippingtoo8track

oh, that's so funny Bob,

"ha-ha"

did you sit and wait until I logged on today ?

(laughter...)