Next project...Nortronics heads!

Old January 15th 05, 11:04 PM

winnard wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

winnard wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
chill John, these threads should be all in fun...recently

they've
been
taken too far...let's cut the **** here already

most likely is you met me in person, we'd get along just fine,

and
you
could laugh at my home made 8-track pads, I'd laugh right along

with
you...

OK, you stop it and I will to, but remember, Dan and Kathy

Gibson
are the
nicest people I've ever met, you step on their toes, it's like

stepping on
mine.

winnard

it's a deal-

I have no idea how this got so out of hand, I totally respected Dan

and
Kathy, and deep down I still do- this years long flame war is
DESTROYING the Usenet 8-track hobby, it's not worth it and no one

is
"winning", we are all swinging the bat and we are all getting black
eyes.

Any harm done to Dan and Kathy by ME, I APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW for.

I'm
not aware of any serious transgressions other than defending myself
quite vociferously (SP ?), but otherwise, I'm sorry and my

apologies.

this **** should stop, now...I mean what's next, threatening each

other
with bodily harm and guns over 8-tracks ??

nonsense
we all need to take stock, this is insane. let's stop it now

I'm in.

winnard

cool.

"From where the sun now sets, I will fight no more, forever."
Chief Joseph, Nez Pierce (SP?)

(grin)

Old January 16th 05, 04:09 AM
DrNoose

winnard wrote:

wrote in message
groups.com...

winnard wrote:

wrote in message
legroups.com...

[...]

This is total BS coming from Nudo. I tried making nice with him a few
months back, and it was not long before he was back to making his same
insane insults. You want to be nice-nice Nudo? How about just leaving
this NG for a couple of weeks. We just might believe you then.

Danno
Old January 16th 05, 11:23 AM

DrNoose wrote:
wrote:
winnard wrote:

wrote in message
groups.com...

winnard wrote:

wrote in message
legroups.com...

[...]

see, that's the whole problem Dan, you insist on running people off the
NG, rather than getting along with them- why does someone have to
"leave" to get along with you ??

so you can control the NG yourself again ??

everyone can see by your reply, what the real problem is

show me the post where you "made nice" with me ?? maybe once, only to
come back and flame one post later ?? that don't cut it

yo Winnard, see what I mean ?? there's no way to get along with Gibson
while he has this attitude. It's an ego problem for him.

Old January 16th 05, 12:22 PM

DrNoose wrote:
wrote:
winnard wrote:

wrote in message
groups.com...

winnard wrote:

wrote in message
legroups.com...

[...]

temper, temper- those replies are bad for your blood pressure

Old January 16th 05, 02:13 PM

Winnard,

Now who's stepping on whose feet ??

I rest my case.

Old January 16th 05, 08:43 PM
Jonny the 8-Tracker!

dB, you give good advice, but take every opportunity to flame trippin'.
Dan, Winnard, same. Never mind if he scams or if he doesn't; can
everyone just stop fighting? It's hard to find any real 8-track-related
information because almost every single topic gets turned into another
flame war. If everyone stops flaming, no matter what another person
does, this whole problem is solved. I'm 13 and I don't carry on a war
like this. You're all grown men!

Old January 17th 05, 10:23 AM

Jonny the 8-Tracker! wrote:
dB, you give good advice, but take every opportunity to flame

trippin'.
Dan, Winnard, same. Never mind if he scams or if he doesn't; can
everyone just stop fighting? It's hard to find any real

8-track-related
information because almost every single topic gets turned into

another
flame war. If everyone stops flaming, no matter what another person
does, this whole problem is solved. I'm 13 and I don't carry on a war
like this. You're all grown men!

well said Johnny- I rest my case, again.

and don't believe them Johnny, I don't "scam", I merely sell items on
ebay- check my feedback, it's 99.8% positive

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:ME:UFS

1036 POSITIVE feedback transactions, from 866 different people...

that means quite a few are repeat buyers.

where's the so-called "scam" ? there isn't any- that's called "selling
something"- just like millions of other Ebay powersellers do

Old January 17th 05, 10:29 AM

who's "sucking up", Winnard and I merely came to terms, proving we're
both grown men and this flame war nonsense is below us

you should do the same. Your last 2 posts do not reflect well and
appear petty and vindictive. Why carry on this one-man crusade in an
attempt to remove someone from Usenet ? If you want a private forum,
you'll have to start your own moderated newsgroup- simple as that.
This is a public newsgroup.

What authority do you have, to decide who can and can't post on a
public Usenet forum ?

think about it- you don't have a leg to stand on with your "leave now"
demands.