fun quizzes and free stamps most days

Old April 2nd 06, 03:26 AM posted to alt.collecting.stamps.worldwide

Default fun quizzes and free stamps most days

Hello everyone, just to let you know I am still writing the stamp blog
and it believe it is more widely read than ever with over 15,000 pages
view in March. Happy to get feedback to help me improve it, happy to
tell people about your web site or your stamp interests, and happy to
get ideas about what you think people would like to see me write about.

I have a PhilaGapmail idea going.. if you scroll through you will find
it where I say what I am looking for and if you can help maybe we can
make a swap to please us both.

I give prizes most days for stamp quizzes.. which even if you dont win
I hope gets you to enjoy stamp collecting even more by learning about
stamps, stamp history and many other topics.

If you have not read the blog I hope you are able to find the time to
have at least one look http://blog.michael.dodd.com

Enjoy your stamps.. Best wishes ...Michael