! THE GEORGE WASHINGTON SELLER IS GONE

Old May 3rd 04, 04:32 PM
Richard

Default ! THE GEORGE WASHINGTON SELLER IS GONE

The sleaze ball selling Washington, Franklin, Lincoln, The Beatles, etc. that
had produced a long thread here, is now no longer a registered user. Too bad he
stole some money before they dumped him.

Old May 3rd 04, 05:12 PM
Mr Black

the feds will catch up with him eventually, im guessing he has left an
easily followed paper trail.

MrB

"Richard" wrote in message
The sleaze ball selling Washington, Franklin, Lincoln, The Beatles, etc.

that
had produced a long thread here, is now no longer a registered user. Too

bad he
stole some money before they dumped him.

---

Old May 4th 04, 03:40 AM
Bcoton

How much do you want to be he shows up under a different name?

Old May 7th 04, 08:16 AM
Gnomer Pyle

Son of a bitch is selling on Yahoo! and he's doing it unser two ID's--saw it
earlier in the week. I will try to track him down for you when I have time,
but he's an easy catch--he brazenly FEATURES his stuff as legit! What a
conehead! Hope the Feds eat him for breakfast!

Old May 7th 04, 01:18 PM
Richard

Nobody buys on Yahoo anyway.
If you are legit, why sell on Yahoo?
Old May 7th 04, 02:54 PM
dahoov2

Someone must of the site would be gone by now.

www.starwarsautographcollecting.com
http://dahoov2.topcities.com
Old May 7th 04, 04:12 PM
Bcoton

Good point- Yahoo is the last place I would think of for autos of that nature.
or autos period.

Old May 7th 04, 05:22 PM
Richard

Yahoo is where the banned ebay sellers wind up and many people know this.
Yahoo allows anything to go on at their site in order to draw traffic to the
site.
Everytime I have looked, the bids have been as rare as a legit George
Washington on ebay. Very little gets sold there.