"Cruz" from Third Watch

Old April 23rd 04, 04:02 PM
Gary Hubka

Default "Cruz" from Third Watch

Got a beautiful 8x10 personalized autographed photo from Tia Texada - Sgt.
Cruz from t.v.'s Third Watch. Just a great head & shoulders shot with those
beautiful poutty lips.
She also enclosed a 8x10 pre-printed autographed photo of the Third Watch
cast.
Took one month. Thanks to who ever it was that posted her addy approx. a
month ago. It worked! I had enclosed a sase, but it wasn't used. Came
back in cardboard sleeve w/o return addy.

Gary

Old April 23rd 04, 07:06 PM
Joe

Looks like the cast decided to start answering fan mail. I wrote most of
the cast over a year ago and only got 1, from the young lady who was killed
off, Amy Carlson. that was it, was gonna give up, but looks like I'll tried
again.

Joe

Old May 3rd 04, 06:33 AM
Mona Carol-Kaufman

I'm not sure where you wrote, but I know that the notes get to them if
you write to the production offices:

Actors Name
C/O Third Watch Productions
196 Diamond Street
Brooklyn, NY 11222

If you're looking to write to Jason Wiles:

Jason Wiles
C/O Rigberg Rugolo Entertainment
1180 S. Beverly Dr. #601
Los Angeles, CA 90035

Bonnie Dennison (Emily Yokas):

Bonnie Dennison
c/o TTA
419 Park Avenue South, Suite 1009
New York, NY 10016

Or

Bonnie Dennison
c/o DBA
10 East 44th Street
New York, NY 10017

And Anthony Ruivivar responds best to e-mail -- while you won't get an
autograph from him, you'll get a personalized e-mail reply (time
permitting -- these are busy guys)

Remember -- none of this is a guarantee that you'll get a response,
only that your note will be received.

Mona
(Who is the webmistress for
http://www.thirdwatch.net and
http://www.anthony-ruivivar.net -- that's how I have my information
)

Gary Hubka wrote in message
Got a beautiful 8x10 personalized autographed photo from Tia Texada - Sgt.
Cruz from t.v.'s Third Watch. Just a great head & shoulders shot with

those
beautiful poutty lips.
She also enclosed a 8x10 pre-printed autographed photo of the Third Watch
cast.
Took one month. Thanks to who ever it was that posted her addy approx. a
month ago. It worked! I had enclosed a sase, but it wasn't used. Came
back in cardboard sleeve w/o return addy.

Gary

Your Movies to Watch For the Weekend marketing 8 Track Tapes 0 October 23rd 04 06:59 PM
Third Watch and CSI J Smith Autographs 3 May 6th 04 05:28 PM
Penelope Cruz Scan??!! WaitinForNewLife Autographs 3 April 22nd 04 02:38 AM
Watch out for this person dahoov2 Autographs 12 February 2nd 04 03:49 PM
watch out for the watts per channel BS ! Daniel & Kathy Gibson 8 Track Tapes 12 July 13th 03 02:22 PM