66FOURDOOR FRAUD ALERT!

Old August 10th 06, 02:58 PM posted to alt.music.deep-purple,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono,alt.music.led-zeppelin
CAINE

Default alignment tapes-drive motors-replacement pads- 8track cartridge format

duty-honor-country wrote:
anyone needing replacement drive motors, alignment tapes, or
replacement pads for 8-track format and machines- see auctions on Ebay
by 66FOURDOOR

1463 positive feedbacks- selling history of 5 years- satisfaction
guaranteed or your money back !

..

Old August 10th 06, 03:20 PM posted to alt.music.deep-purple,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono,alt.music.led-zeppelin
bicycle

CAINE wrote:
duty-honor-country wrote:
anyone needing replacement drive motors, alignment tapes, or
replacement pads for 8-track format and machines- see auctions on Ebay
by 66FOURDOOR

1463 positive feedbacks- selling history of 5 years- satisfaction
guaranteed or your money back !

Don't forget the Ebay account you lost for fraud.

Old August 10th 06, 05:13 PM posted to alt.music.deep-purple,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono,alt.music.led-zeppelin
DeserTBoB

On 10 Aug 2006 07:20:45 -0700, "bicycle" wrote:

CAINE wrote:
duty-honor-country wrote:
anyone needing replacement drive motors, alignment tapes, or
replacement pads for 8-track format and machines- see auctions on Ebay
by 66FOURDOOR

1463 positive feedbacks- selling history of 5 years- satisfaction
guaranteed or your money back !

Don't forget the Ebay account you lost for fraud. snip

....and don't forget that 66fourdoor is only open on a restricted
basis.
Old August 10th 06, 06:57 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
duty-honor-country

Weldon Nudlpudl wrote:
On 10-Aug-2006, "duty-honor-country" wrote:

Steven- check your email- simply call Pittsburgh welfare dept. and
report the guy for double dipping on welfare checks, while he wife
works- I'll send you the phone number

Well, that wouldn't technically be double-dipping; it would be simple welfare fraud. In any event, I assure you that I'm not (and have never been) engaged in either.

And I don't think that Steven wants to be viewed as your ally, Mr Nudo. His attitude is captured by the curse "A pox on both your houses!"

and goodbye "Weldon"- who's just been banned by his ISP

Old August 10th 06, 07:07 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Weldon Nudlpudl

On 10-Aug-2006, "bicycle" wrote:

Charlie Nudo has this theory that you are me.

That theory amuses me, especially as I don't know who the devil you are. I also don't know much about DeserTBoB, except that he is intent on crushing Mr Nudo, and is a populist howler about politics.

But pretty much the first thing that I ever read here from Mr Nudo was a scammer argument -- that the records that he was selling cheaply were worth a fortune, because a few LPs do sell for a small fortune. So I looked further on the web. I found that DeserTBoB is right about the sort of guy that Mr Nudo is: dishonest and incompetent.
Old August 10th 06, 07:09 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Mc Kiernan, Daniel Kian,

On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 17:57:38 GMT, duty-honor-country wrote:

and goodbye "Weldon"- who's just been banned by his ISP

Well, how sad for me, then.
Old August 10th 06, 07:21 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
DeserTBoB

On 10 Aug 2006 10:57:38 -0700, "duty-honor-country"
wrote:

and goodbye "Weldon"- who's just been banned by his ISP snip

The only thing you seem to be able to "ban" is other peoples' accounts
on fraudBay for upsetting thier little fraud abetting business...worth
billions. That's going to change soon.
Old August 10th 06, 07:22 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
DeserTBoB

On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 18:09:08 GMT, "Mc Kiernan, Daniel Kian,"
wrote:

On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 17:57:38 GMT, duty-honor-country wrote:

and goodbye "Weldon"- who's just been banned by his ISP

Well, how sad for me, then. snip

Noodles lives in a deluded world. He proclaimed that you were
"banned," therefore it must be so. He has sent tons of emails to my
ISP threatening to sue them if they don't ban me.

I'm still here...and the owner of the ISP and I had some yuk yuks are
Mr. Noodles' expense.

Charlie Nudo = fruitcake
Old August 19th 06, 01:49 PM posted to alt.music.deep-purple,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono,alt.music.led-zeppelin
duty-honor-country

bicycle wrote:
CAINE wrote:
duty-honor-country wrote:
anyone needing replacement drive motors, alignment tapes, or
replacement pads for 8-track format and machines- see auctions on Ebay
by 66FOURDOOR

1463 positive feedbacks- selling history of 5 years- satisfaction
guaranteed or your money back !

Don't forget the Ebay account you lost for fraud.

notice how this "bicycle" guy pops in to call others a "troll"- but
look at what he's been up to lately- he's harassing the radio/phono and
alt.8tracks groups- and he also just created a fake username on Ebay
and bid on a vehicle, then cancelled the username- I guess this guy
doesn't get any, so he needs his "release"- he has admitted to being on
prozac, is divorced, and tried to commit suicide in the Navy, and was
dishonorably discharged

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...6prRsqjc7uCt1A