66FOURDOOR FRAUD ALERT!

Old August 4th 06, 02:29 PM posted to alt.music.deep-purple,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono,alt.music.led-zeppelin
Wereo_SUPREME

Default 66FOURDOOR FRAUD ALERT!

Moe wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
rces, the more they'll
have to take action against this long-time fraudster and con artist.
The goal: 66fourdoor OFF eBay forever...a laudable goal, indeed!
We have a regular poster here who needs "an alignment" to that
porcelain plate that holds up what little splatter's left in that
defective skull of his. He thinks he lives in a GATED COMMUNITY in Las
Vegas but actually there are no GATES there.

Big bloated-out of shape -gay man with beefy man-tits. Lives over at
1810 Blvd.-Apt- 14-A.In a 200 square foot hellhole apartment with
greasy walls. A size 68 inch waist. Bad brown rotting teeth & sewer
breath. A rat's nest perm. Puss infected warts and a vile & disgusting
body odor. That make people gag as they pass him- says what?

You forgot the human parade float with baloney-tits ...

With these attributes I could be a Sumo.

A Llama's Dilemma
A Coward's Dilemma

Tammy Fiore in 2002:

Yes, your name is PUTZ or loser, or drug addict, etc, etc, etc. Wow,
more
threats from the lowlife. First of all PUTZ, I live in a GATE GUARDED
COMMUNITY. So they would have to call me first to tell me I have a
guest. So
please come on down. I will even meet you at the GATE, and then I will
DROOP-KICK you
like the sack of carp you are and then go back to my house laughing.
Come on
down, feel free. If you got the balls. But we have been down this road
before.
You still a coward with a yellow streak down your hump back.

Old August 4th 06, 02:59 PM posted to alt.music.deep-purple,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono,alt.music.led-zeppelin
duty-honor-country

Default alignment tapes-drive motors-replacement pads- 8track cartridge format

duty-honor-country wrote:
anyone needing replacement drive motors, alignment tapes, or
replacement pads for 8-track format and machines- see auctions on Ebay
by 66FOURDOOR

1463 positive feedbacks- selling history of 5 years- satisfaction
guaranteed or your money back !

..

Old August 4th 06, 03:13 PM posted to alt.music.deep-purple,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono,alt.music.led-zeppelin
Moe

"Wereo_SUPREME" wrote in message
ps.com...

Moe wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

You could have been a lot of things, but you turned out to be a big tub of
worthless goo.

Old August 4th 06, 03:44 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 4 Aug 2006 05:24:00 -0700, "duty-honor-country"
wrote:

anyone needing replacement drive motors, alignment tapes, or
replacement pads for 8-track format and machines- see auctions on Ebay
by 66FOURDOOR

1463 positive feedbacks- snip

LIE.

selling history of 5 years- snip

ANOTHER LIE

satisfaction
guaranteed or your money back ! snip

YET ANOTHER LIE.

Way to go, ****tard! Now you've REALLY made some enemies!
Old August 4th 06, 04:06 PM posted to alt.music.deep-purple,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono,alt.music.led-zeppelin
artcinco

In article .com,
"duty-honor-country" wrote:

Jimmy the Hand wrote:
You really don't have much to keep yourself occupied; do you?
Scott.

I don't know what up. The cross-posting is driving me nuts. I really
only want to peruse the ledzep group, and then **** like this shows up!
I'm thinking that you're 100% right and that this person, and certain
other people (with their useless nonsensical "cluedidiot" lists) really
slow down the threads and any intelligent pertinent information to the
groups.

DesertBoob, if you have a beef with this dude, take it to email but
don't take up usenet space better used for semi-interesting/stimulating
conversation.

Boob is an idiot- just take one look at his posting history- it's
literally 2 years of following the same person around Usenet- Boob
obviously has no life !!

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...YFW4KG3QbhQogR
222h-kUg4S0n7nbF1Te82ZIng

add to it, he has gotten banned from EBay, TWICE, for pulling this
crap- he's obsessed and out of control- take a look at VOXPOPPER and
XCALIBER44- his 2 Ebay usernames, both banned for transaction
interference, warning bidders away from auctions, and posting contact
info

Sounds like D-Bob may give Mike a run for winner status.
Old August 4th 06, 04:07 PM posted to alt.music.deep-purple,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono,alt.music.led-zeppelin
gatesofbabblelawn

In article cIHAg.6311$ee1.4305@trnddc06,
Whoever wrote:

DesertBoob...

Gawd, I think him & Charlie Nudie outta just admit that they love each
other, get married, "make it" in bed and be done with it!!

That would only kick off a two year usenet debate about who gets to be
on top.

Old August 4th 06, 06:55 PM posted to alt.music.deep-purple,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,alt.music.led-zeppelin
DeserTBoB

On 4 Aug 2006 05:24:00 -0700, "shirked duty-dishonor-cowardice" aka
Charlie Nudo of Drums, PA, spamming form
spammed your newsgroup with:

anyone needing replacement drive motorssnip

...had better look somewhere else. He marks these things up 100% over
retail at various places. Email for details.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS OFF-TOPIC SPAMMER AND DIRTBAG SELLER!

This spammer and eBay fraudster, Charlie Nudo of Drums, PA, aka
66fourdoor on eBay, is yet another annoying eBay spammer, as well as
an eBay cheat and crook. He's obviously under pressure now due to my
efforts, as he's sending my ISP and othe net ops messages threatening
legal action if they don't shut me up...ain't gonna happen! Don't be
beguilded by his "great feedback," either...take a look at his
attempts at extortion and his "buried" bad feedback at:

http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?Use...rn=Received+by

Also, take a look at his retaliatory bad feedback left for others at:

http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?Use...r&Dirn=Left+by

This guy's a proven nut case and crook. He defrauded me twice under
two different eBay account names, one having been shut down since then
for fraud.

Do Usenet a favor...turn this creep in for spam today at:

(account 66fourdoor)
(use email account he used in his spam)
(main account POP3 address )

....and do NOT fall victim to his scam auctions! , alignment tapes, or

1463 positive feedbacks- snip

Lie.

selling history of 5 years-snip

He means FRAUDING history of 5 years.

satisfaction guaranteed or your money back ! snip

Yeah, right..."I never received my (fraudulent) tape back...no
refund." "I'm going to put a stop payment on your refund check."
Email for details.
Old August 4th 06, 06:56 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 4 Aug 2006 09:48:31 -0700, "duty-honor-country"
wrote:

duty-honor-country wrote: snip

....a bunch of crap.

Face it, Noodles....you're getting ZERO sales from Usenet anymore, and
making more enemies as you go along. My "Crushed Noodles" campaign is
moving along nicely!