Vote for Canadian 25c designs for 2005

Old January 22nd 05, 07:36 PM
Kyle Mutcher

Default Vote for Canadian 25c designs for 2005

Hi folks, just got this in the e-mail yesterday thought some of you would
like to check them out.

These are the proposed designs for the Alberta and Saskatchewan Centenial
commemorative 25c pieces that will be released for circulation this
spring/summer.

here is the text of the message sent to me:

BE A PART OF HISTORY!

For the first time in its history, the Royal Canadian Mint
invites you to vote for a coin design that will grace the commemorative 2005
Centennial Circulation coins for Alberta and Saskatchewan.

Visit mint.ca and vote for one of the unique coin designs TODAY!

The Royal Canadian Mint is proud to celebrate the centennial of
Alberta and Saskatchewan with the issue of 25-cent commemorative circulation
coins.

Click here to vote for Saskatchewan's coin design.

Click here to vote for Alberta's coin design.

I like the meadowlark for Sask. and the big horn sheep for Alberta.

Have fun,
Kyle.

Attached Images

Old January 24th 05, 06:54 PM
Sheldon England

Kyle Mutcher wrote:

Hi folks, just got this in the e-mail yesterday thought some of you would
like to check them out.

A fun idea.

Wish their retarded webmaster didn't use Flash (you know, software to
make animated files) to post the images (you know, static images) 'cause
I have that tool disabled on all my browsers. Once it was a useful and
cool tool -- now it is almost 99% concerned with advertising.

Let me guess ... rather than coding a simple java roll-over effect for
obverse and reverse, they used flash to take up more bandwidth to
achieve the same effect. How typically RCM.

Anyone got a link to a picture instead of a bloated animated file?

- Sheldon, former Albertan