Website Milestone

Old April 27th 11, 12:51 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Tony Clayton[_2_]

Default Website Milestone

A relatively minor url change has resulted in my page on
Metals Used in Coinage (http://www.coins-of-the-uk.co.uk/pics/metal.html)
reaching its 50th edition since first published on the web in 1996.

I am not sure about opening a bottle of bubbly to celebrate!

--
Tony Clayton
Coins of the UK :
Old April 27th 11, 05:36 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Blair (TC)

http://rlv.zcache.com/champagne_cele...4anr9r_325.jpg
http://rlv.zcache.com/champagne_cork...1anroq_325.jpg
http://i.colnect.net/images/f/657/70...gne-flutes.jpg
http://i.colnect.net/images/f/446/95...gne-Flutes.jpg
http://www.wopa-stamps.com/app/image...ducts/3055.jpg
http://i.colnect.net/images/f/657/93...perforated.jpg

Old April 28th 11, 07:14 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jeff R.[_3_]

"Tony Clayton" wrote in message
A relatively minor url change has resulted in my page on
Metals Used in Coinage (http://www.coins-of-the-uk.co.uk/pics/metal.html)
reaching its 50th edition since first published on the web in 1996.

I am not sure about opening a bottle of bubbly to celebrate!

--
Tony Clayton
Coins of the UK :
http://www.coins-of-the-uk.co.uk

Good on yer, Tony.

Toasting your health down here in the Antipodes as I write...

Cheers!

--
Jeff R.

Old April 28th 11, 03:03 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Blair (TC)

"Blair (TC)" wrote in message

On Apr 27, 7:51 am, Tony Clayton wrote:

A relatively minor url change has resulted in my page on
Metals Used in Coinage (http://www.coins-of-the-uk.co.uk/pics/metal.html)
reaching its 50th edition since first published on the web in 1996.

I am not sure about opening a bottle of bubbly to celebrate!

--
Tony Clayton
Coins of the UK :http://www.coins-of-the-uk.co.uk
Sent using RISCOS using VirtualAcorn-SA running on a PC
... (A)bort (F)ail (C)reate a holographic image in plasma memory?

http://rlv.zcache.com/champagne_cele...agne--Bottom--...

OK, Please return the bubbly.
LOL