Get Cash Back

Old December 8th 10, 08:48 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
sgt23

Default Get Cash Back

Here is a site where you can earn cash back on purchases at online
sites like on eBay, Walmart and many others. Even when you purchase
coins.

www.bigcrumbs.com/bravesfandevotee
Old December 8th 10, 11:45 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jerry Dennis

On Dec 8, 3:48*pm, sgt23 wrote:
Here is a site where you can earn cash back on purchases at online
sites like on eBay, Walmart and many others. *Even when you purchase
coins.

www.bigcrumbs.com/bravesfandevotee

Sarge, I'm skeptical only because I don't understand how they make
money. No one would set up something like this unless it was
profitable. Still, that doesn't mean it's not a good deal for
someone, just not me right now.

Jerry
Old December 9th 10, 02:12 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
sgt23

On Dec 8, 6:45*pm, Jerry Dennis wrote:
On Dec 8, 3:48*pm, sgt23 wrote:

Here is a site where you can earn cash back on purchases at online
sites like on eBay, Walmart and many others. *Even when you purchase
coins.

www.bigcrumbs.com/bravesfandevotee

Sarge, I'm skeptical only because I don't understand how they make
money. *No one would set up something like this unless it was
profitable. *Still, that doesn't mean it's not a good deal for
someone, just not me right now.

Jerry

Probably through advertising. They also earn money "I'm guessing" when
people buy things. The more you buy the more you earn and I guess the
more they earn. I'm taking a chance on this, but I do have friends who
have used this site and they are pretty happy with it. Just like
anything I guess you are taking a chance. They do give you a prepaid
Master Card to earn you money on and use at any retail place that
excepts it. Although you do have to earn back $5 or more to be able to
use your prepaid card. I hope this help you understand better. I
haven't told you anything the site doesn't explain, except that I know
people used have used this site and have add success. Good luck if you
do try it.
Old December 9th 10, 05:01 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Naissur Bara

I heard from several people that this site is actually legit. I myself am
still skeptical and have not used it (I did register though. No spam so
far.)

New Cash Back Notes TheMan Paper Money 0 December 7th 08 01:31 AM
*CASH*CASH*CASH*Legal NeoOne Coins 0 January 6th 05 11:22 PM
Free Money plus great diescounts/cash back df Paper Money 0 October 5th 04 12:07 PM
PAYING CASH FOR 2004 TOPPS C55 BAZOOKA BACK FELIX POTVIN HERBDEALER Hockey 0 January 22nd 04 06:48 AM