Certified Hockey Autographs FS

Old November 13th 07, 12:50 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Bob

Default Certified Hockey Autographs FS

So what do the socks have to do to run you off..................At
least Sue and Mr. B are polite. My 2 1/2 year old has better manners.
And I have never met Sue, but I have been taking to her since 1998 or
1999 and I get the nicest Xmas cards all post marked from the same
state.

Old November 13th 07, 02:18 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

It may be we could meet also one day as you live one state near my
family (they live on the border of that state and the states are
compact... so anywhere is not far)

Old November 13th 07, 02:19 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

WE ran them off? LOL

On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 23:26:15 -0800, barefoot
wrote:

no, because there isn't anyone here anymore, you and your socks ran
them all off because they differed in opinion with you....just you
starting fights with everyone who's left..

and that's NOT delusional.

Old November 13th 07, 04:39 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

well no, YOU ran them off.
when i first came here you were involved in like hundreds of arguments
and everyone was accusing you of holding the group hostage...i
remember the conversations...they pretty much ran like this...with you
telling them they know nothing, and you posting on EVERYONE else's
post calling them names...
oh yeah, i remember...
you may be nice to a few people...but stupid, controlling and a FREAK
to the rest...like i said, i run into people who have left the group
all the time, and they left because of you...
i only argue with you, your socks and a bunch of people with fake
names that come in, and disappear...they never come back again, and
it's usually when i'm in another argument with you that they appear in
the first place.
so yeah, YOU and all your fake names ran them off.
and yes, please bring up how i was accused of doing the same
thing...that was an accusation by YOU and one of your fake names. not
a real person who posts on here constantly. but you put it out there
just to throw off the scent of the crap YOU pull.
yes. that's exactly what i said before.

Old November 13th 07, 05:32 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Renee'

Wow you guys. I thought I left the name calling and put downs back in
high school.

You want to hear it from a "newbie"? Well, maybe not, but here it is
anyway.

All of this bickering, name calling, and put downs is why no one else
posts. Anytime anyone asks a question, it ends up with this big ole'
nasty, mean, hateful, dung slinging fight.

This "newbie" is going to check out other groups where I can post and
get good info without all the other crap.

Have a great day!

~Renee'~

Old November 13th 07, 05:54 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

could be a good idea. she'll get together with her minions and rip you
eventually too. the difference is, that i just don't put up with it...

Old November 13th 07, 06:58 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Accusations, no proof, nothing but rhetoric as usual. Same old crap.

Old November 13th 07, 06:59 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

It's only nasty to Barefoot. Nobody name calls except to him and the
stuff said is justified (he is caught in lies; ie he's a liar etc).
We do argue back and that's the bad part. However, listening to him
is dangerous.

Old November 13th 07, 07:02 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Nobody is ripped but you. Notice something else (this is for the
newbies and others out there). Notice Barefoot is not on any of these
groups: friends, autographfriends, ttmGoogle or one other (I'll have
to look up the name because I haven't posted there in ages) but I
belong to all those groups and NEVER had a problem with ANY of them
and none of these allow him on there. He's banned from two of them I
know. That should be enough to speak volumes. I am not sure, but I
think he's on autographpros. I've not posted there either in eons; so
don't know if he's started stuff there.

Old November 14th 07, 03:35 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

no, the only one who does the ripping is YOU...there's been plenty of
people that left this group specifically because you need to control
the board...the only lies that are told are by you...the only bull****
that is spread is from YOU.