guests at CIV so many and a couple are odd and non SW related....

Old May 22nd 07, 07:30 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

Default guests at CIV so many and a couple are odd and non SW related....

sue, any idea what days things are poppin?
like, what day is everyone signing...i know some people are only going
to be there saturday, some only on friday etc.
mike

Old May 25th 07, 11:19 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

they have more to do there than ANY other convention there is I
believe. I don't think you went to anything...

there were many panels, a parade, costume contest, art show and art
classes, sculpture contest/exhibit/live sculpting, belly Dancing,
prop/costume exhibit, tons of vendors and whatnot, crew talking and
meeting with people in the lounge on a one to one basis, things for
the kids like Jedi training and face painting... the autograph room
has close to 60 signers in there at one time... they had a droid
builders thing/race, the 501st kept people entertained, there was a
one man trilogy show, they had lego building, a book reading, showed
all the movies, fan made movies, had a contest for that, showed
upcoming stuff...they give out tokens and cards to collect at certain
events (sort of like a scavenger hunt), there are some fan parties at
the hotels, and a few other things. I think that's pretty damned good
for one convention. I've been to a couple other conventions (not many
though) and both those only had artists, autograph sales, and vendors.
That's pretty much it (one showed some films). Pretty much done in an
hour or two whereas this is really a full 3-5 day event.

Last time I went, I did only half what I wanted to and I was there
three days.

On 26 May 2007 09:01:44 -0700, barefoot
wrote:

actually. mcfarlane and green were there to show a special star wars
episode of family guy...i think green did robot chicken as well....but
the panel said that they were there for family guy..

it was fun...all it really was, was people signing though...the
convention wasn't anything special.
mike

Old May 26th 07, 03:20 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Well, he didn't irk me, I just think he was either misinformed or if
he went, he obviously had no clue. This thing is so huge they have
showed it on the news here. There was over 30 thousand people in
Indianapolis, I'd call that pretty damned big. My guess is it's
almost if not as big as Comic con. I've never been to Comic Con, but
I heard they were the leader. I would think this is the next best
thing

On Sun, 27 May 2007 11:30:39 +1000, "Mr Black"
wrote:

the convention wasn't anything special.
mike

Now you are fishing to try and get the Star Wars collectors to flame with
you because no one else will?

your motives are so transparent

Old May 28th 07, 01:59 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Two of these came from the people who were running part of the
convention and the others were guesses made on their hints and
people's talk... from boards and groups. The clues were "someone
we've worked with before" (they did signings with Hamill, Jackson and
Christensen before). The Ford thing came directly from a staff member
Working there who was routinizing volunteers I guess who let something
slip a week before the convention; he obviously did not show ...
something about a movie with a hat and whip...

.. Lucas was another guess as he appeared last time; he wanted to show
but couldn't because of same project above. Apparently, this he said
himself in opening remarks.

I said RUMORED. NOT my words; others based on hints and organizers.
It's always a minion from the fat warlord that starts this crap with
me.

PS You can run back to your puppet master.

On 28 May 2007 17:21:09 -0700, Lord Vader III
wrote:

On May 14, 9:20 pm, Sue H wrote:

Rumored:

Harrison Ford (pretty sure he's attending about 90%)
Sam Jackson
Mark Hamill (pretty sure he's attending)
Hayden Christensen
George Lucas

I'm curious, do you make these rumors up yourself because you crave
the attention? Looks like you were 0 for 5 with your rumors.

LVIII

Old May 28th 07, 07:11 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

this one is a puppet of another site. A minion so to speak... ie,
someone who doesn't KNOW me at all, but listens to crap that is wrong.
Sad when people don't have minds of their own.

On 29 May 2007 03:09:35 -0700, Lord Vader III
wrote:

On May 29, 3:05 am, "sammy" wrote:
I'm curious, do you make these rumors up yourself because you crave
the attention? Looks like you were 0 for 5 with your rumors.

awww.....whatsda matter Lord Barefoot? didn't baby get to bother the
no-show biggie VIPs for an autograph....awwww.....poorbaby

Wow. A clueless individual with zero posting history sticking up for
Sue. I wonder who sammy really is.

LVIII

Old May 28th 07, 07:13 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

What are you a moron? Guesses from others from the board. Gee friggin
whiz, you can't find anything I say wrong so you have to twist words
and make up **** as you go? Moron.

PS I contradicted NOTHING. You are just trying to start crap. By the
way, ask Official Pix who the two rumored were... they were ones on my
rumored list. They should be able to tell you know. So instead of
starting crap, get the facts first.

On 29 May 2007 03:08:47 -0700, Lord Vader III
wrote:

On May 27, 7:59 pm, Sue H wrote:
Two of these came from the people who were running part of the
convention and the others were guesses made on their hints and
people's talk... from boards and groups. The clues were "someone
we've worked with before" (they did signings with Hamill, Jackson and
Christensen before). The Ford thing came directly from a staff member
Working there who was routinizing volunteers I guess who let something
slip a week before the convention; he obviously did not show ...
something about a movie with a hat and whip...

. Lucas was another guess as he appeared last time; he wanted to show
but couldn't because of same project above. Apparently, this he said
himself in opening remarks.

I said RUMORED. NOT my words; others based on hints and organizers.
It's always a minion from the fat warlord that starts this crap with
me.

Now I'm confused, you said "the others were guesses" but then you say
"NOT my words". Which is it? Maybe you should just stick to
reporting facts instead of rumors. Although, since you contradict
yourself in one post, that may be a bit difficult for you.

LVIII

Old May 28th 07, 08:28 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

They were RUMORS Andy (who spends sINSANE amounts of time watching TV
and on the net (mainly lurking and hiding ID's)). Anyway
What part of that don't you understand? They were NOT started by me.
I posted what people were talking about only. Ego? LOL what is ego
about me reporting rumors I heard? I did NOT attend CIV and have no
control over it. I did not book it, I did not have anything to do
with it. I am simply reporting; trying to give everyone a heads up.
It's sad you are seeking attention by provoking stuff out of nothing.

Who is the one with Ego? Your ID alone tells a little something about
you. What a moron.

On 29 May 2007 11:24:22 -0700, Lord Vader III
wrote:

On May 28, 1:13 pm, Sue H wrote:
What are you a moron? Guesses from others from the board. Gee friggin
whiz, you can't find anything I say wrong so you have to twist words
and make up **** as you go? Moron.

Ah yes. Name calling. Always a sign of someone who is grasping at
straws to try to prove themselves correct.

PS I contradicted NOTHING. You are just trying to start crap. By the
way, ask Official Pix who the two rumored were... they were ones on my
rumored list. They should be able to tell you know. So instead of
starting crap, get the facts first.

So sad that you are so blinded by your ego.

I'll give you that Hamill and Christensen were "confirmed / rumored"
by OP but, in your post, you said YOU GUESSED at the others. Do I
need to quote it again? I'm not twisting any words. It doesn't
matter if you make a guess based on things others have said. If you
GUESS at something and then post it as a rumor, that means YOU STARTED
THE RUMOR!

LVIII

Old May 28th 07, 08:35 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

PS why don't you tell the people here why you REALLY started this. I
personally do not want to rehash history, but at least people will
know why you started this. By the way, NOT cool. I have never done
this **** to you.

12 More guests at CIV Sue H Autographs 0 March 30th 07 03:15 AM
9 guests already Sue H Autographs 8 July 10th 06 03:31 PM
SEVERAL new guests and prices finally Sue H Autographs 4 March 8th 05 06:52 PM
1st Guests announed for Collectamania 7 fon Autographs 10 October 1st 04 10:22 PM
Guests at San Diego Comic Con(~^^~) ImRightAlwaysUNo Autographs 3 July 4th 03 10:27 PM