store cloe out 1/2 million cards pick up only Baltimore Md 21222

Old August 23rd 07, 02:05 PM posted to rec.collecting.sport.football
casecrackers

Default store cloe out 1/2 million cards pick up only Baltimore Md 21222

You can view this on ebay & make us a offer

or on craigs list
http://baltimore.craigslist.org/clt/402210171.html

We bought a card stores inventory so we decided the best thing to do
is move it in 1 large lot so trust me when i tell you its a money
maker if you have the time to sell it as singles or in lots most of
the lots you see on ebay really have no real value to the collection
except the 4 or 5 big cards that they show you this has vale through
out the entire thing it does not have million dollar cards but it does
have tons of sellable cards we strongly advise you to pick this
collection up & save a ton of money on shipping if you want it shiped
to you shipping is $1,800.00 if you pick it up its free you will need
a small pick up truck or a van we will help load it

this is enough stock to open a card store or to start your own Ebay
business start doing card shows or flea markets the money you can make
on this collection is up to you & how you decide to sell it

The owner of this card store decided to close after being in business
for over 20 years now it is piled up in my house & i need the space
for a even bigger card collection we are working a deal on right now
so i would like to take the capitol from this & move it in to the
lager collection to give me more buying power

i will include a lot photos their is no way i could possibly take
photos of every card in this collection because it would take forever
to do so it would be easer for you to
come & view it
you can call us at
410-282-0358 or my cell phone # 410-698-2122
we will only consider serious cash offers on this collection
( you will need a small truck or a van to get it )

I will add in more photos as time go's on & more info on this
collection this collection dates from 1970 to 2007 this is loaded with
stars complete sets wax boxes and so mutch more this has the
following
this collection is estamated low at $50,000.00 to $60,000.00

127 Complete Basketball sets
101 Incomplete sets
19 Unopened boxes
1 Large box of non sports cards with complete sets & unopend boxes as
well
1 box of Beckets With Michael Jordan on the covers est 20 total
38 5000 3200 & 3500 Count boxes some of the cards are in top loaders
soft sleeves includes inserts sub sets & unopend packs a few
autographed cards and more .
100 complete inserts sets
25 2 row boxes of inserts
5 boxes of key players key cards key rookies
3 topps finest sets

The photos below are just a sample of this lot i will add more when i
get some time