CRC Slab?

Old February 6th 05, 01:54 AM
Frank Provasek

Default CRC Slab?

Haven't seen this one before.

Looks like MS62 not PL to me...

Still have my CRC Chemistry and Physics handbook from engineering school

Old February 6th 05, 02:58 AM
Cliff

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 01:54:08 GMT, "Frank Provasek"
wrote:

Haven't seen this one before.

Looks like MS62 not PL to me...

Still have my CRC Chemistry and Physics handbook from engineering school

Boy am I mad now. I was getting ready to incorporate CRC but looks
like someone has already stolen my initials. Dang them to an early
very hot vacation.
I was able to blow up the picture a bit and they even put CRC on the
label. I wonder if I can sue them for petty theft of my initials?
I'll have to take the monogram off my sweater or they will get me for
trademark infringement or something.
By the way, when you blow up that coin, it's ugly.
Cliff

Old February 6th 05, 12:49 PM
Michael R

"Frank Provasek" wrote in message
nk.net...
Haven't seen this one before.

Looks like MS62 not PL to me...

Still have my CRC Chemistry and Physics handbook from engineering school

You're correct Frank. Pretty far from a 66 pl!

CRC- (Casual Reading of Coins)

I liked the caveat:
"On professionally graded coins it shouldn't matter, however, because of
the subjectivity of coin grading we DO NOT offer refunds on our auctions.
Please bid with confidence based on the combination of our super strong
feedback, the pictures shown, and your own knowledge about the potential
worth of the coins. Thanks! Our opinion on grades is just opinion!"

--
Michael R
AKA mrae7 on Ebay/Yahoo

Old February 6th 05, 02:42 PM
Tony Clayton

In a recent message "Frank Provasek" wrote:

Haven't seen this one before.

Looks like MS62 not PL to me...

Still have my CRC Chemistry and Physics handbook from engineering school

This is a misuse of the term Proof.

A coin is either proof or not.

Proof coins almost always have special treatment of both dies and blanks - having
seen many US proofs of that period (in the Fitzwilliam Museum, Cambridge) I would
expect smooth mirror-like fields.

--
Tony Clayton or
Coins of the UK :