Hingeless stamp albums

Old November 25th 08, 03:12 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Chief 231

Default Hingeless stamp albums

I am trying to make up my mind between a Palo or a Lindner hingeless
stamp album for my Vatican City collection. They both seem to have
their own advantages. Can anyone make a recommendation as to which
would be the best purchase?
Old November 25th 08, 03:48 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Joshua McGee[_3_]

On Mon, 24 Nov 2008 19:12:40 -0800, Chief 231 wrote:

I am trying to make up my mind between a Palo or a Lindner hingeless
stamp album for my Vatican City collection. They both seem to have
their own advantages. Can anyone make a recommendation as to which
would be the best purchase?

I like the ability on Lindner to peel back the foil and examine the gum
side of the stamps without removing them from their positions. I also
like the paper more. But they are heavier and thicker pages.

I personally prefer Lindner's system. I wish I were having your
quandary, however, because Lindner does not (yet?) make a Kiribati album,
which is my only country collection! I am trying to decide between Palo
and making my own.

--
Joshua H. McGee, Los Angeles, California, USA
Member: APS, ATA, ISWSC, AFDCS, MBPC, MCC, BPS