Star Archive? OT

Old May 16th 05, 08:57 PM
tarkusshadow

Default Star Archive? OT

Does anybody know about the Chat between the MEN and the girl that said
she was 14???

Old May 16th 05, 09:33 PM
tarkusshadow

I know you're there, I see you online. I may not be the brightest bulb
in the pack, but I think I'm far from a MORON. So you go ahead and
believe what your buddies MAKE you believe.

Old May 17th 05, 04:35 AM
Todd F.

What are you talking about? If you don't mind me asking, since you are
posting a public message. There is a girl who claimed she was like 50+ year
old man, then a 8 year old, then a 14 year old.. and I think now a 19 year
old.. LOL.. Is this the person? There was a user who logged in over the last
year with 4 different names claiming to be different people.

Most of the SA people don't even know what the hell Usenet is, and don't
know about this newsgroup. Is the person you're referring to even use this
newsgroup?

Todd F.
--
Todd's Autograph Arena
http://www.toddsautographarena.com

ups.com...

Old May 17th 05, 06:54 PM
tarkusshadow

I have no idea, I first saw a mention of it on an address site I use.
Emailed the guy and asked him what it was about. He emailed me back and
said he couldn't talk about it, then today, he's removed it from his
site. Also got an email from a friend and my cousin, who where totally
disgusted by it, and it's not easy to disgust my cousin! He was in the
US Army for 25 years, but now, I know of 3 people that complained
about it, and they've been banned or suspened from the forums and
chatroom. From what I can gather, it was a very Raunchy converstion
and that had nothing to do with autographs???