South Africa Issues New Dog Stamps

Old August 9th 03, 11:30 AM
Stamp Master Album

Default South Africa Issues New Dog Stamps

Stamps
This week Stamp Master Album News goes to the South Africa Postal
Service. In August four new stamps were issued named "Tail-Wagging,
Four Legged Friends". Check out these new stamps and specification at
http://www.StampMasterAlbum.com/News...MasterNews.htm. Or go to
http://www.StampMasterAlbum.com/StampMain.htm and click the Stamp News
stamp.

Sales
This month sales include the Traxxas RTR (Ready to Run) Radio Controlled
Hot Rod Truck, Rail Master HO Train Set, Pony Express Stamp Album,
Nascar 500 and 600 Life-Like HO Race Sets, Visible Man & Women Models,
USA Stamp Packs, Lionel operating Log Dump Car and finally The Lionel
Pennsylvania Flyer Train Set with the new FasTrack track. Click this
link to go to our sales page
http://www.stampmasteralbum.com/SaleHomePage.htm

Stamp Help
Foreign Stamp Identifier has six different indexes that can help you
find out what country your stamps are from. To access one of these
Indexes click this link.
http://www.stampmasteralbum.com/Fore...tifierHome.htm . And
then click the index you need to get started.

Stamp Information
Every month we add a new article about stamps in this section. Check out
this section at
http://www.stampmasteralbum.com/Stam...pInfoIndex.htm

Stamp Packs
The USA numbered stamp packs are now available in our Stamp Pack Sales
section. Each pack is unique and only one of each pack will be in stock.
The stamps in the packs are all used and have been filter for degrading
defects. Some stamps in these packs have high catalog values and are
worth much more then the buying price. This is one way to fill you stamp
album spaces without spending a lot of money. One pack contains 50 USA
stamps and they are all identified with Scott numbers. If you don't know
what Scott numbers are, they are a numbering system used by many dealers
and collectors to catalog USA and Foreign stamps. These catalogs are
available in our Stamp Product Sales section. To go to our Stamp Pack
section click this link http://www.StampMasterAlbum.com/StampPacks.htm

Stamp Sales
Some of our customers are requesting another index to browse stamp
pages. They ask for an index that would list the countries of the stamps
on a stamp page. One that could link them right to the stamps of their
interest. Well your wish is my command. In a few weeks another index
will be available in the Private Customer Stamp Sales section. It will
list all of the different country stamps available in this section
only. Other sections of the site like the Disney Stamp Section and the
Private Customer Stamp Sales A section will also get this new index.

Lionel Trains (Disney Train Set is Here!)
Stamp Master Album has just received the new Disney Train Set and 10
inch Straight, and Terminal FasTrack Track. It will be available on the
site in a few days. The new Berkshire 2-8-4 Louisville & Nashville
Steam Locomotive with RailSounds from Lionel is also available . Check
it out at http://www.StampMasterAlbum.com/LionelA.htm or go to
http://www.StampMasterAlbum.com/Lionel.htm to view other Lionel Products.

Become a Stamp Master Album subscriber and become entitle to some
Special Rebates on our site. Check out the home page for complete details.

Number 1 in stamp help.
Stamp Master Album
http://www.StampMasterAlbum.com

French stamps info mr-vampy Autographs 1 January 8th 05 02:05 AM
Swapping stamps Friedrich 'Friedi' Holz Autographs 11 April 2nd 04 04:47 AM
South Brooklyn Tony PENMART01 Pens & Pencils 2 February 15th 04 12:56 PM
trade US stamps for UK stamps Andrew Autographs 0 August 24th 03 05:48 AM
Want to trade stamps? HobbyManChris Autographs 2 August 3rd 03 04:56 AM