ISO: Gallery Mint Museum "Indian Head" tokens

Old July 31st 03, 10:30 PM
Edwin Johnston

Default ISO: Gallery Mint Museum "Indian Head" tokens

I'm looking for some recently created Gallery Mint Museum Indian Head pewter
tokens to add to my collection. The newest ones out are Indian Heads based
on the old $10 eagle design and the others are Indian Head cent designs.
(Photos of all types linked below.)

2003 Indian "Eagle Design" pewter token ANA Summer Seminar (2 types)
http://www.grasshoppernet.com/walraf...html?#minimint

2003 Indian "Cent Design" pewter token Florida United Numismatists
http://www.grasshoppernet.com/walraf...1.html#fun2003

2002 Indian "Cent Design" pewter token ANA Summer Seminar (2 types)
http://www.grasshoppernet.com/walraf...5.html#limited

And I've updated my wantlist for GMM tokens accordingly below.

----------------------

I'm interested in all of the Gallery Mint Museum (GMM) pewter tokens coined
on their mini-mint:

1996 - Pike's Peak (Denver, Colorado Springs)
1996 - Juke Box (Tulsa Collectors' Jubilee)
1997 - Liberty w/cowboy hat (Greater Houston Coin Club)
1997 - Carolus IV (F.U.N. Show)
1998 - Flowing Hair (ANA Summer Seminar)
1998 - Sacagewea (Portland ANA show)
2000 - Winged Liberty (TNA, F.U.N., Colorado Springs, Baltimore,
Philadelphia)
2000 - Viking Ship (F.U.N.)
2001 - Uncle Sam (Johnson County, F.U.N.)
2002 - Indian Cent Head (ANA Summer Seminar, Creative Errors)
2003 - Indian Cent Head (F.U.N.)
2003 - Indian Eagle Head (ANA Summer Seminar, Creative Errors)

Some examples of the above, roughly cent-sized:
http://www.grasshoppernet.com/walraf...03.html#pewter

I am interested to buy any of the above at reasonable prices or to trade for
items from my personal collection. Feel free to correspond with me via
email. And please update me if there are any pewter tokens that I haven't
listed yet.