Chrissy and the Day of the Pentecost [from the Christina Fusco PrayerDiary]

Old March 17th 10, 03:17 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Tennessee

Default Chrissy and the Day of the Pentecost [from the Christina Fusco PrayerDiary]

Source – http://christinafusco.com/week-1.html
Chrissy and the Day of the Pentecost

March 25, 2010

Probably my most disconcerting concern is the teaching by the
Pentecostal Church of the theology that the ‘initial sign of baptism
in the Holy Spirit is evidenced by the speaking in tongue‘. I have
thought about it so thoroughly that I can remember the quotation from
Asuzu Street in Los Angeles decades ago. Don’t get me wrong, I have
some very influential friends in the Assemblies of God movement, right
up to the senior executive management team both here in Tennessee, as
well as in California.

As a strong advocate of the Southern Baptist Convention, accepting
this theology is rather complicated for me. This is further enhanced
by Chrissy’s church circle, which are adamant that the Day of the
Pentecost events is reoccurring.

I remember at biblical seminary when I was studying church statistics,
and was provided with the statistic that Pentecostal girls are more
likely to have pre-marital sex than their conservative non-charismatic
counterparts. I believe this is a result more so of personality, that
because charismatic girls are more outgoing, that they are more likely
to have sex.

I have met many models in my lifetime, especially considering the
industry in which I work in. To put it quite simply, none even comes
close to having the physical features of Chrissy. Not only are her
eyes dazzlingly dark, and her teeth are sparklingly white, but her
face structure, her hair, is simply, perfect.

The question thus comes eventually: just as Joshua Harris had to
confront his girlfriend, Shannon about it, for a girl as pretty as
Chrissy, there is definitely some likelihood she has had prior sexual
partners. I asked a friend of hers from church recently whether she
was a virgin, and he said he didn’t know, but it was likely she was.

The question for me however, was relating to if she had prior sexual
partners, how we should go about it, since this is often a contention
in Christian marriage. I have heard some Church leaders say that it is
not required to disclose facts relating to the past, particularly if
they are covered by the blood of Jesus, and are irrelevant. I have a
different view of this, however. I would like to share everything
about myself with my wife, if possible.

But for her, it would be entirely up to her. But it would be great if
we could share our lives mutually.

OT - Simona Fusco...Topless! Dixon Hand General 0 October 13th 08 02:12 AM
For Christina Alexopoulos Tom *Hooray Henry* Trosborg Coins 0 November 30th 05 11:48 AM
Address needed (Paul Fusco, ALF) SBFan2000 Autographs 0 September 13th 04 10:31 AM
Christina Cole TIMP00 Autographs 0 April 24th 04 08:45 AM
Christina Ricci Success Bcoton Autographs 0 April 22nd 04 02:30 AM