Request to kill: alt.collecting,8-track-tapes

Old August 19th 05, 11:43 PM
Brian Mailman

Brian Mailman wrote:

BarB wrote:

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 04:25:23 GMT, -= Hawk =-
wrote:

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 03:12:00 GMT, BarB
scribbled:

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 16:34:24 GMT, -= Hawk =-
wrote:

Here's a wallpaper for offline reaffirmation of the above....
http://s90011794.onlinehome.us/stuff/trolls.jpg

It would look nice on my wall. Can you do needlepoint?

Sorry, no

Damn, I was thinking maybe on a pillow I could throw at my monitor.

10 points for identifying ... "you... cat... THROWER!!"

Gertrude Groan, to Flay in "Titus Groan," Vol. I of the Gormenghast
trilogy by Mervyn Peake.

B/
Old August 20th 05, 03:24 PM
Uni

dvus wrote:

Uni wrote:

dvus wrote:

Uni wrote:

dvus wrote:

wrote:

Here's a wallpaper for offline reaffirmation of the above....
http://s90011794.onlinehome.us/stuff/trolls.jpg

It would look nice on my wall. Can you do needlepoint?

That takes much more skills than Hawk has.

Says LUni, who's "artwork" reminds one of a three-year-old's
frantic scribbling with broken crayons.

Excuse me, but is your name "Hawk"? No it isn't!

How do you know? Is your real name LUni?

Must you add your 2 cents to everyone one of my Million Dollar
posts???!!!!

Adding my 2 cents to your posts makes them worth exactly 2 cents.

Your annual income, obviously.

Yes, and yet the fact you make almost twice that much doesn't gain you one
ounce of respect, now does it? Everyone still knows you're just a great big
dork.

Oh, "Everyone", huh? You the spokesman for the other lunatics? Oh, wait,
obviously, you are!

:-)

Uni

:-)

Grow up and become a Professional Engineer. In other words, impress
me!

Heh, anyone not swimming in their own drool probably impresses you.

:-)

Grease monkey.

New .sig. eh? Very appropriate.

Old August 21st 05, 01:17 AM
dvus

Uni wrote:
dvus wrote:
Uni wrote:
dvus wrote:
Uni wrote:
dvus wrote:
wrote:

Here's a wallpaper for offline reaffirmation of the above....
http://s90011794.onlinehome.us/stuff/trolls.jpg

It would look nice on my wall. Can you do needlepoint?

That takes much more skills than Hawk has.

Says LUni, who's "artwork" reminds one of a three-year-old's
frantic scribbling with broken crayons.

Excuse me, but is your name "Hawk"? No it isn't!

How do you know? Is your real name LUni?

Must you add your 2 cents to everyone one of my Million Dollar
posts???!!!!

Adding my 2 cents to your posts makes them worth exactly 2 cents.

Your annual income, obviously.

Yes, and yet the fact you make almost twice that much doesn't gain
you one ounce of respect, now does it? Everyone still knows you're
just a great big dork.

Oh, "Everyone", huh? You the spokesman for the other lunatics? Oh,
wait, obviously, you are!

Well, everyone that reads your idiocy, LUni.

--
dvus

Old August 22nd 05, 04:11 AM
Uni

dvus wrote:

Uni wrote:

dvus wrote:

Uni wrote:

dvus wrote:

Uni wrote:

dvus wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Like you, chump.

:-)

Uni

Old August 23rd 05, 12:35 PM
dvus

Uni wrote:
dvus wrote:
Uni wrote:
dvus wrote:
Uni wrote:
dvus wrote:
Uni wrote:
dvus wrote:
wrote:

[...]

Heh, I figure if I keep you toiling for hours over a three word retort it'll
keep you from pestering people in other groups with your nonsense. We're
used to your drivel in here and you help keep the trolls occupied as well.

--
dvus

Old August 24th 05, 05:19 AM
Uni

dvus wrote:

Uni wrote:

dvus wrote:

Uni wrote:

dvus wrote:

Uni wrote:

dvus wrote:

Uni wrote:

dvus wrote:

wrote:

[...]

You should learn to lead by example, duffy.

:-)

We're
used to your drivel in here and you help keep the trolls occupied as well.

In other words, you play with yourself.

:-)

Uni

Old August 24th 05, 01:44 PM
dvus

Uni wrote:
dvus wrote:

Heh, I figure if I keep you toiling for hours over a three word
retort it'll keep you from pestering people in other groups with
your nonsense.

You should learn to lead by example, duffy.

Yeah, I suppose I could try to impress everyone by claiming to be some
world-renown engineer and the defacto manager of Usenet.

We're used to your drivel in here and you help keep the trolls occupied
as well.

In other words, you play with yourself.

Heh, comprehension's not your forte either, eh? The only thing being played
with here is your little juvenile mind.

--
dvus