Calling all Techs

Old October 25th 03, 06:04 PM
Steve Hayter

Default Calling all Techs

One of the main objectives of the CoinOpCollector.com website is to provide
a variety of resources to the collecting community - a community that's
made up of many different and unique individuals.

While I relish the thought of digging into a non-functioning piece of
equipment, many others simply lack the desire (and in some cases the
abilty) to follow suit.

In order to help build the community, and get the "pure" collectors in
touch with the "hands-on" collectors, we need to be populating the "Find a
Tech!" section on an ongoing basis. As the list grows, we plan on
implementing a search engine to allow our users to find a tech quickly and
easily.

If you're a technician, professional or otherwise, please send your contact
information to me for inclusion in the
list.

There's no fee for this service, just a desire to bring the community
closer together.

Thanks!

--
Steve Hayter

Visit the CoinOp Collector.com website!
http://www.coinopcollector.com/

Old October 25th 03, 06:38 PM
insanity

On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 17:04:41 GMT, Steve Hayter
wrote:

If you're a technician, professional or otherwise, please send your contact
information to me for inclusion in the
list.

Sounds like a great idea.

Do you only want contact details of techs that are located in the US,
or all over the world?

Old October 26th 03, 01:50 AM
Daina Pettit

In article ,
Steve Hayter wrote:
(insanity) wrote in
:

Do you only want contact details of techs that are located in the US,
or all over the world?

All over the world would be *most* excellent. :-)

FYI
A "find a tech" location-searchable database has been available for over 7
years on MrPinball.com, however it is specifically for pinball as a
specialty. With lots of crossover interest there's lots of other coin-op
talent listed as well. The "find a tech" idea was part of Ray Nelson's
original idea in setting up the Register (on 3x5 cards) many years ago
before we began hosting the Register in 1996.

Today the Pinball Collector Register lists 3,751 collectors from 49
countries.

--
Daina , voice: (801)277-6296, msg: (801)277-0888
UNIX Consulting Salt Lake City, Utah http://www.MrPinball.com