New Free Collectors Website

Old August 27th 06, 02:30 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
gasprey

Default New Free Collectors Website

I have a new website available for collectors to show-off their
collections for free, I only have a few collections myself (I will be
adding more).

If you have any interest in my collections or want to add your own go
to http://www.proud-collector.com/, if you don't see a category that
interest you we can add one for you.

----------
http://www.proud-collector.com/

Old August 28th 06, 07:04 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Scott Irvine

gasprey wrote:
I have a new website available for collectors to show-off their
collections for free, I only have a few collections myself (I will be
adding more).

If you have any interest in my collections or want to add your own go
to http://www.proud-collector.com/, if you don't see a category that
interest you we can add one for you.

----------
http://www.proud-collector.com/

Is this anything anyone would be interested in? We could get them to
make an 8-track section or whatever anyone else collects.

Scott Irvine
Old August 28th 06, 12:18 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Abraham Lincoln

Scott Irvine wrote:
gasprey wrote:
I have a new website available for collectors to show-off their
collections for free, I only have a few collections myself (I will be
adding more).

If you have any interest in my collections or want to add your own go
to http://www.proud-collector.com/, if you don't see a category that
interest you we can add one for you.

----------
http://www.proud-collector.com/

Is this anything anyone would be interested in? We could get them to
make an 8-track section or whatever anyone else collects.

Scott Irvine

It's basically a format to list your collections- yes, you could put
your 8-tracks up there, if you had a LOT of time on your hands. I
don't think the average public cares what tapes we have- 8tracking is a
very small niche hobby.

Old August 28th 06, 03:31 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
[email protected]

I could care less if the "public doesn't like my 8-tracks", I know what
I like, I don't have to show off my 8-tracks. Trackers shouldn't have
to show off their 8-tracks. This is not a contest . I still think
trackers have got it made. They collect all kinds of tapes for pocket
change, stuff you can't find on CD, or it never will be released on
CD. 8-tracks will never be mass produced again, and I think it's kind
of cool to preserve them. They just keep hanging it there. What kind of
tapes do you have, Abraham?

Old August 28th 06, 03:40 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Abraham Lincoln

wrote:
I could care less if the "public doesn't like my 8-tracks", I know what
I like, I don't have to show off my 8-tracks. Trackers shouldn't have
to show off their 8-tracks. This is not a contest . I still think
trackers have got it made. They collect all kinds of tapes for pocket
change, stuff you can't find on CD, or it never will be released on
CD. 8-tracks will never be mass produced again, and I think it's kind
of cool to preserve them. They just keep hanging it there. What kind of
tapes do you have, Abraham?

Several thousand- more than I have time to sit typing into a website
somewhere.

Yes, 8-trackers don't have to show off their tapes- problem is, to the
average consumer, the tapes are junk and a joke. Yes, this is not a
contest- but long lists of tape titles get boring really fast.

I buy 600 tapes at a time for 20 cents each, many times. I've bought
complete flea market booths out, lock stock and barrel.

The magic in 8-tracks is in the listening, not in typing long lists of
LP titles.

Right now I'm playing "The Original Fleetwood Mac"- they were a
kick-ass blues band before they became commercialized and feminized in
the mid-1970's.

Old August 28th 06, 03:56 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 28 Aug 2006 07:31:17 -0700, wrote:

What kind of tapes do you have, Abraham? snip

Abraham = Charlie Nudo = eBay ripoff crook, Usenet troll.

Do not feed the troll. It'll go away.
Old August 28th 06, 04:27 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Abraham Lincoln

Default TROLL ALERT-"DESERTBOB" and "RT 309 RAGPICKER"

DESERTBOB and RT. 309 RAGPICKER (not their real names) are trolls.
They regularly frequent at least twenty news groups,
including many rabid/sex/racist groups.
Normally, they start off with reasonable, even witty lines,
but rapidly drift into lies, abuse and stupidity.
Check their details at these URL's-

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...n7nbF1Te82ZIng

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...Q76SLnMRgR9a0A

They are sad creatures, deserving of pity, not anger.
Any direct response simply feeds them,
but they will go away if you ignore them.
Other names they have used are "BICYCLE" and "OLDECHRYSLER"

Old August 28th 06, 04:43 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default More examples of Nudo's psychosis: "sock puppeteering"

From the bass fishing group, we see where Noodles was trying his
favorite game (common in paranoid delusionals and schizophrenics) of
"sock puppeteering." Didn't take long for him to get nailed over
there, either.

-------

From: "Todd Copeland"
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Subject: duty-honor-country
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 14:46:08 GMT
http://www.EarthLink.net

wrote in message
oups.com...
Why is Charlie Nudo now posting as CAINE?

Yup.. as confirmed in the prior thread in which "CAINE" responds in
forst (sic) person to a post made to "duty-honor-country":
-------------------------
bill allemann wrote:
you seem to have a totally closed mind on the subject, so why do you bother
to ask?

bill

"CAINE" wrote in message
ups.com...
no not at all-

yesterday I went fishing with a large plug on this rig- it's casting
better as if the line and reel are breaking in or something- but still
not as far as my spinning rod

--------------------------

Sorry for the post adding more info about the troll as I know most are
just ignoring it already. I plan on plonking the whole thing myself
but I just wanted to make sure everyone knew that this idiot is just a
troll.

-------

Also over in rec. guns:

He wrote a long missive about some sort of bull**** "testing" on
various shotgun loads. It starts off, "Today I took some time off and
went out to the range..." Trouble is, he posted this at 7 AM. How
can one "take time off," "go to the range," do all this crap, and be
done by 7 AM? Answer: the entire post is a fabrication. The only
way he could've done all that crap in the same day would be to go to
the range at 2 AM and shoot in the dark.

I think the only place Charlie Nudo is liable to be seen shooting
anythning is from a clock tower.
Old August 28th 06, 05:28 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Rt. 309 Ragpicker

Abraham Lincoln wrote:
DESERTBOB and RT. 309 RAGPICKER (not their real names) are trolls.
They regularly frequent at least twenty news groups,
including many rabid/sex/racist groups.
Normally, they start off with reasonable, even witty lines,
but rapidly drift into lies, abuse and stupidity.
Check their details at these URL's-

Charlie Nudo is the Route 309 Ragpicker.