Hampton Celebrity encounter

Old April 30th 06, 03:45 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

Default Hampton Celebrity encounter

Well, not me, but my son; he was eating at Waffle house in Virginia
Beach yesterday and he said Nick Carter from the Backstreet Boys was
in there eating too. I don't know if he's still there, but might be
worth checking out.

My son was scolded about not getting me a sig . . . lol. (Well, I
could care less about him but there was a rumor he was an extra in
Star Wars). My son didn't want to approach him I guess.
Old April 30th 06, 04:14 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

Must be some pretty good waffles, Sue, if you think he might still be
there!! Just kidding - I'm sure you meant checking to see if he's still in
the VA beach area, right.

Sorry - couldn't help myself.

Wanda

Old April 30th 06, 04:20 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

LOL

Well, they said he was staying in the hotel across the street... if
he's still at Wafflehouse, I pity him! LOL I don't know what's
there, but must be something going on (I didn't hear about a concert
or anything).

On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 08:14:46 -0700, "Wanda" wrote:

Must be some pretty good waffles, Sue, if you think he might still be
there!! Just kidding - I'm sure you meant checking to see if he's still in
the VA beach area, right.

Sorry - couldn't help myself.

Wanda

.. .