National Wildlife Refuge System Centennial Medals

Old October 13th 03, 11:43 PM
MarkR

Default National Wildlife Refuge System Centennial Medals

I received my Bald Eagle medal today. I have them all ordered now after I
put in my order for the Canvasback Duck a few nights ago. Two of them are
sold out, the Elk and the Salmon, so if you want them I'd order them soon.
Really no point to this post except to mention how nice the FedEx delivery
guy was to me this morning. :-)

Mark

Old October 14th 03, 01:15 AM
Jack Russell

I received my Bald Eagle medal today. I have them all ordered now after I
put in my order for the Canvasback Duck a few nights ago. Two of them are
sold out, the Elk and the Salmon, so if you want them I'd order them soon.
Really no point to this post except to mention how nice the FedEx delivery
guy was to me this morning. :-)

Mark

You may have to spend a little more before you see the FedEx guy again. The
mint has a change in it's shipping policy posted on their website. Now to
get FedEx delivery you need an order over $300 instead of $100. Or you can
get FedEx for any order for an additional $12.95.

Pre-sales for these Silver Medals are doing well on eBay.

I received the Eagle a couple of weeks ago. Did anyone receive the Salmon
or Elk yet?

Jack

Old October 14th 03, 02:15 AM
Scottishmoney

"Jack Russell" wrote in message

You may have to spend a little more before you see the FedEx guy again.

The
mint has a change in it's shipping policy posted on their website. Now to
get FedEx delivery you need an order over $300 instead of $100. Or you

can
get FedEx for any order for an additional $12.95.

Pre-sales for these Silver Medals are doing well on eBay.

I received the Eagle a couple of weeks ago. Did anyone receive the Salmon
or Elk yet?

Jack

I wisht I had gotten the catalog at the same time everybody else did then
maybe I would have had a shot at the Salmon, but no my ****** post office
probably had days of unsorted mail as usual. Often times we get our
magazines days after the date on the magazine. Complaints, they do no good.
More subscriptions to cancel.

Dave

Old October 14th 03, 03:53 AM
MarkR

"Jack Russell" wrote in message

I received my Bald Eagle medal today. I have them all ordered now after

put in my order for the Canvasback Duck a few nights ago. Two of them

are
sold out, the Elk and the Salmon, so if you want them I'd order them

soon.
Really no point to this post except to mention how nice the FedEx

delivery
guy was to me this morning. :-)

Mark

You may have to spend a little more before you see the FedEx guy again.

The
mint has a change in it's shipping policy posted on their website. Now to
get FedEx delivery you need an order over $300 instead of $100. Or you

can
get FedEx for any order for an additional $12.95.

I ordered a total of 5 coins back on September 15th and I was upgraded to
expedited shipping for free because of it being over $100.00. The new order
I just placed a few days ago didn't get that because it was only one coin.
All of my coins have expected ship dates back in early to late September and
one coin with an expected ship date of 12/10. The Canvasback Duck is
expected to ship on 12/15.

Mark

Old October 15th 03, 07:38 PM
Edward McGrath

I ordered them all and all I got was he bald eagle.

Old October 16th 03, 11:03 PM
Jack Russell

I received my Bald Eagle medal today. I have them all ordered now after I
put in my order for the Canvasback Duck a few nights ago. Two of them are
sold out, the Elk and the Salmon, so if you want them I'd order them soon.
Really no point to this post except to mention how nice the FedEx delivery
guy was to me this morning. :-)

Mark

Three are now sold out. The Bald Eagle is now 'No Longer Available'.

Jack