NSM CD Juke operators manual

Old September 28th 08, 04:55 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
TL88427

Default NSM CD Juke operators manual

Just picked up a nice used NSM cd juke & got no manual with it. Any
good source to find one ? I just need basic info for setting up free
play, random play, & basic operation instructions. I can get the exact
model # later.

Thanks

Tom in Oh
Old September 28th 08, 06:07 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Ken Layton

www.nsmmusic.com

Old September 28th 08, 08:41 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
news

Find the NSM manual wich has the needed info at

http://home.scarlet.be/~lb542366/eindex.htm

Leon from http://www.flipper-pinball-fan.be

"TL88427" schreef in bericht

Old September 28th 08, 01:26 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
TL88427

On 28 Sep, 03:41, "news" wrote:
Find the NSM manual wich has the needed info at

http://home.scarlet.be/~lb542366/eindex.htm

Leon fromhttp://www.flipper-pinball-fan.be

"TL88427" schreef in ...

Just picked up a nice used NSM cd juke & got no manual with it. Any
good source to find one ? I just need basic info for setting up free
play, random play, & basic operation instructions. I can get the exact
model # later.

Thanks

Tom in Oh

Thank you very much for both replies.........Just what I needed !

Tom in Oh

FA: 2-Days, Turret Lathe Operators Manual Book, by J. R. Longstreet, c. 1940 fishnet General 0 March 9th 06 01:09 AM
FA: Turret Lathe Operators Manual Book, by J. R. Longstreet, c. 1940 fishnet General 0 March 4th 06 12:13 AM
HELP!!! Need Programming Instructions / Operators Manual For CD NSM Performer Dan H. Juke Boxes 0 August 22nd 04 02:56 PM
FS: JUKE MANUAL LIST MARK Juke Boxes 0 March 28th 04 07:37 PM
Where to get manual for 90's Wurlitzer juke? Terry Kuhns Juke Boxes 1 October 21st 03 03:43 AM