Wise Wisdoms and Incidental Intellegences about 8 Track Tapes

Old October 25th 03, 03:30 AM
FirebirdFe

Default Wise Wisdoms and Incidental Intellegences about 8 Track Tapes

Hi y'all......................

I recently posted this on a discussion forum on AOL. I hope everybody gets a
kick out of all this. (I wrote all this myself, BTW. I guess I need to get a
life.................oh, well.)

INCIDENTAL INTELLIGENCES AND WISE WISDOMS ABOUT 8 TRACK TAPES

(from experience)

Don't try to lubricate your 8 track with Vaseline when all the graphite is gone
off the back of the tape.................it makes a huge mess and is bad news
for your player!

Dont try to play a Muntz 4 trak in your 8 track
player..................likewise, don't try to play an 8 track in a 4 track
player....................it just doesnt work!

---------------------
Any tape sounds better if you turn the bass and treble up and the loudness on.

You just can't beat that "clunkCLICK" that the player makes when switching
channels.

Reel to reel tape and eight track tape are NOT interchangeable!

Don't try to play a cassette in your eight track tape player...............it
could get stuck inside and jam up the machine! Likewise, don't try to play an
eight track in a cassette player.............it won't fit!

Everybody knows that four sides are better than two!

news:alt.collecting.8-track-tapes is a swooky Newsgroup!

There is more than one way of looking at the world. Eight tracks are one of
them.

Keep your stick on the ice.
-Muzak Cowboy