Troll Killed on NG. Was: Halliburton Scumbag Killed in snip

Old September 5th 03, 05:08 PM
Tracy Barber

Default Troll Killed on NG. Was: Halliburton Scumbag Killed in snip

On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 08:44:22 +0200, "Victor Manta"
wrote:

"Tracy Barber" wrote in message
On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 02:34:40 GMT, wrote:

Troll killfiled. ZAP!!!!

It WILL NOT work.
snip
Tracy Barber

It works quite often, Tracy.

Message - Block Sender... is sooo easy to use in OE that even for one
permutation it's worth doing it (for a cleaner list). And the temptation to
react is then lower too, at least for me, because I see only the comments
:-)

Then you'll be doing if for Melon Head, Nomen Nescio, Mr. Halliburton,
Joe Blow from cocomo, until your head spins...

Then, the suffix of the address changes. Nomen Nescio from dizum,
from poo-poo, from everywhere else...

It never stops.

If you globally block the suffix then sooner or later you will block
mail / messages that you will want to see.

Tracy Barber
Old September 6th 03, 06:20 AM
Victor Manta

Tracy Barber" wrote in message
... On Fri, 5 Sep 2003
08:44:22 +0200, "Victor Manta"
wrote:

"Tracy Barber" wrote in message
On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 02:34:40 GMT, wrote:

Troll killfiled. ZAP!!!!

It WILL NOT work.
snip
Tracy Barber

It works quite often, Tracy.

Message - Block Sender... is sooo easy to use in OE that even for one
permutation it's worth doing it (for a cleaner list). And the temptation

react is then lower too, at least for me, because I see only the comments
:-) V.M.

Then you'll be doing if for Melon Head, Nomen Nescio, Mr. Halliburton,
Joe Blow from cocomo, until your head spins...

Then, the suffix of the address changes. Nomen Nescio from dizum,
from poo-poo, from everywhere else...

It never stops.

If you globally block the suffix then sooner or later you will block
mail / messages that you will want to see.

Tracy Barber

At this very moment I have no troll postings on my screen, even if I have
killed the last one several days ago. What I see are only the answers that
they have got. I have compared with what appears in dejanews and apparently
it is OK with the other postings.

Victor Manta

Old September 6th 03, 03:20 PM

sniff, sniff ---- crocodile tears.
The nerd probably got discouraged and went back to more important things
like mindless trivia about Star Wars or fantasies about Princess Leia.
Dave (sadly have a Star Wars nerd of my own)