Just Listed A Wurlitzer 2000 Jukebox On Ebay

Old September 23rd 08, 03:51 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
chris

Default Just Listed A Wurlitzer 2000 Jukebox On Ebay

Hello,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have listed a Wurlitzer 2000
on ebay. I would be more than happy to work with any European buyers
on a sale. I can crate and ship Pilot Air anywhere. Please let me know
if anyone needs any additional information or pics. Thanks Chris

http://cgi.ebay.com/Wurlitzer-2000-C...QQcmdZViewItem
Old September 23rd 08, 03:43 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

chris wrote:
Hello,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have listed a Wurlitzer 2000
on ebay. I would be more than happy to work with any European buyers
on a sale. I can crate and ship Pilot Air anywhere. Please let me know
if anyone needs any additional information or pics. Thanks Chris

http://cgi.ebay.com/Wurlitzer-2000-C...QQcmdZViewItem

Export crating is different than domestic. You may have to have this
done by a professional crating company due to restrictions on the wood
used in packing to Europe/Asia.

For example, exports from BC (Canada) require that we have to use a
special export grade wood which is stamped with a specific registration
number for export...

Have the potential buyer check at his/her end to see if special
requirements for the wood used in crating is required.

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com

Wurlitzer 2000 Jukebox Credit Unit Question chris Juke Boxes 1 February 29th 08 06:29 PM
Wurlitzer 2000 Jukebox tom Juke Boxes 4 February 17th 07 02:17 PM
Wurlitzer jukebox on Ebay chevycoupe Juke Boxes 1 September 2nd 05 10:10 PM