GRETZKY JERSEY AUTO #01/10 (SCAN)

Old November 25th 03, 03:19 AM
Jean-Francois Allan

Default GRETZKY JERSEY AUTO #01/10 (SCAN)

See scan at:
http://cafe.rapidus.net/mainguys/collection.html

Open to cash offers. Thanks,

JF

Old November 25th 03, 05:16 AM
Hockeygamers1

50
Old November 25th 03, 10:52 AM
Bob Adams

Old November 25th 03, 01:32 PM
Jean-Francois Allan

It is just funny to receive offers here of $50 for a card (like for my Roy 1
of 1, the best of 2003), when I just sold it for $2500.00US. When you cannot
pay the price it worth, just admire the scan, and stay in the background.
Hockeygamers1... the brother of Miss HOCKEYCARDEPOT...

"Hockeygamers1" a écrit dans le message de
50

Old November 25th 03, 02:22 PM
Steve Angel

I'll believe you sold it for $2500 when I see the bill of sale. You put
up your overpriced junk routinely. I find it difficult to believe that
there is anyone dumb enough to pay your prices.
--

In memory of Warren Zevon
January 24, 1947 - September 07, 2003

Old November 25th 03, 02:41 PM
JSokol1626

JF

Why can't you simply state your asking price? Aren't you smart enough to
realize that no one is taking you seriously?

You're asking for bids and you're getting bids, so what's your problem? If I
put a card on EBAY with no minimum the same thing happens, initial bids are
cheap.Should I write to those bidders and complain? Yeah, if I want to look
stupid. But wait, I believe you have already cornered the market on that trait.

I'd be interested to know who these high rollers are that buy your cards on the
NG. Whoever they are, they have little or nothing to say in your defense.
Old November 25th 03, 08:35 PM
TBBoltfan4

He just can't go a damn month without bragging about his Patrick Roy card he
sold long ago....WE DONT CARE!!