Dan Snyder Signed CHICAGO WOLVES 8x10 Action Photo

Old October 7th 03, 02:50 AM
Titan

Default Dan Snyder Signed CHICAGO WOLVES 8x10 Action Photo

Dan Snyder Signed CHICAGO WOLVES 8x10 Action Photo

I have a few signed copies of these availble, if interested please
contact me by email for a scan of the photo.

Price is $65.00 each (3 availble) Shipping Extra.

PAYPAL Accepted

Old October 7th 03, 04:06 AM
Steve Angel

Too late.
--

In memory of Warren Zevon
January 24, 1947 - September 07, 2003

Old October 7th 03, 04:16 AM
TBBoltfan4

And we all know for a fact if Snyder was still alive today, this jackass would
not even be putting these autos on this board because honestly he doesn't truly
give a crap about Snyder, just for his $$$. Your shallow Titan...really
shallow.
Old October 7th 03, 05:33 AM
Kilmer10

I don't think it's totally shallow, because people were doing the same thing
with other players, it's not right, but it's not wrong either, but I think the
right thing to do is to donate the money to a charity if they sell.
Old October 7th 03, 06:00 AM
Hockeygamers1

tasteless
Old October 21st 03, 04:15 AM
Hockeygamers1

I paid for this almost 3 weeks ago and have not received. Whats the deal?