way to go Upperdeck

Old August 27th 03, 12:17 AM
Kim Krushelnicki

Default way to go Upperdeck

Have seen the numerous posts regarding the long wait for redemption cards
from Upperdeck.
When I pulled a redemption card for a Neely/Bourque Exquistive combo (02/03
piece of history), I thought I wouldn't see the card for a long time,
especially since the card itself stated that I can expect the card in 12-16
weeks...
Submitted by redemption on August 12, and exactly 2 weeks later, received my
card.
Just thought I'd share a positive comment about Upperdecks redemption
process.

Kim

Old August 27th 03, 01:52 AM
Kevin Rusnak

I too received the same card last week, but I submitted it back in December
2002.
Upper Deck still sucks in my books. I will not be buying any of their products
this
coming year if there is any chance of pulling any kind of redemption card.

Old August 27th 03, 05:15 AM
Hockeygamers1

i sent in APRIL a triple SOTT Thornton/Bourque/Samsonov xx/25 still
nothing!!!!!!!!!!!
Old August 27th 03, 02:30 PM
PATHMART

I am still waiting on:

-Roy/Bourque SOTT from 02/03 SPA /99 from April
-Ron Hainsey Future Watch from SPA from April
-Comrie/Iginla SOTT from 02/03 SPA /99 from June (not late....yet)

12-16 weeks my ass.

-Michael

Old August 27th 03, 05:44 PM
Michel Morin

There must be a logical explaination for your good fortune :

1) Santa Claus was visiting at the time
2) your postman just "had some" the nite before
3) the UD CEO filled a symbolic order in from of tv cameras
4) Batman personally took care of it
5) your order was put in the always-empty "rush" bin by mistake
6) they thought you were related to former bruin Mike Krushelnyski
7) you had inclosed the money to pay all your monthly bills in that
envelope by mistake
8) Frodo had finished his mission with "that ring"
9) a UD employee was visiting a sick relative of his in your town
10) planet Mars' closeness and gravity, nuff said

Seriously, lucky you.

Time to put a big X on your calendars everyone, this won't happen
often !
MM

On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 17:17:17 -0600, "Kim Krushelnicki"
wrote:

Have seen the numerous posts regarding the long wait for redemption cards
from Upperdeck.
When I pulled a redemption card for a Neely/Bourque Exquistive combo (02/03
piece of history), I thought I wouldn't see the card for a long time,
especially since the card itself stated that I can expect the card in 12-16
weeks...
Submitted by redemption on August 12, and exactly 2 weeks later, received my
card.
Just thought I'd share a positive comment about Upperdecks redemption
process.

Kim

"De moi vous osez vous foutez ?!"
Herr Major - La Grande Vadrouille
Old August 28th 03, 12:11 AM
Steve Angel

Hear hear. It usually takes 4-6 weeks of BADGERING to get your stuff
out of UD in a timely fashion.
--

"This next song doesn't go something like this; it goes EXACTLY like this."
- Steven Wright

Old September 1st 03, 07:49 PM
Rod Booth

Lucky you!! I'm still waiting for my Upper Deck Top Shelf redemptions
that I submitted in January!!! They owe me 25 of these redemptions!!!

Rod.

To check out my current wantlist, go to
http://www.beckett.com/userpages/crankshaft.html
ebay user id rod.cyberdude - over +1000 feedback rating
reply to email address: