Alert!!! Bionicon Alert!!!

Old May 3rd 06, 01:34 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

Default Alert!!! Bionicon Alert!!!

Just giving everyone brief info on BioniCon which is put on by Vulkon.
Here is the respected websites http://www.vulkon.com and
http://www.bionicon1.com/ My main focus of this is for LINDSAY WAGNER
(the Bionic Women) and KENNETH JOHNSON (the creator of The bionic
women, V, the incredible hulk, and Alien Nation. Very hard autographs
to get. From what I have heard this is both Lindsay and Kenneths first
convention. I will focus on the other celebrities in another e-mail.
The reason for this e-mail is to inform you that I have to purchase
autograph tickets for both Linsay ($25) and Kenneth ($20) from Vulkon
because they are considered main guest see prices here
http://vulkontickets.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=1_36 It is better for
me to purchase the tickets now than the day of the show. The only thing
that I don't like about the autograph tickets is that they money is
just for the autograph only, you have to supply your on picture/item or
buy pictures from Vulkon for $6 more. This is not my doing but the show
themselves. Remember I also charge a $5 fee per signature as well. The
autograph signing will not start till 5 pm, so I will be there from 9
am till around 7 pm that night. SO IF ANYBODY WANTS EITHER LINDSAY OR
KENNETHS AUTOGRAPH I NEED TO KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, I WANT TO ORDER
THE TICKETS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, LIKE THIS WEEKEND. As for the other
celebrities they charge between $20 and $25 and that includes a picture
as well as the signature. The high end of $25 is better as I give back
refunds.

GUEST TO APPEAR:

LINDSAY WAGNER (The Bionic Women)

KENNETH JOHNSON (Creator of V, The Incredible Hulk, and The Bionic
Women)

RICHARD ANDERSON (The Bionic Woman)

CARMEN ARGENZIANO (Stargate)

ERIN GRAY (Buck Rogers)

MARC SINGER (V)

LOU FERRIGNO(The Incredible Hulk)

RECAP:
Do you want a LINSAY WAGNER or KENNETH JOHNSON autograph
forms of payment are money order and paypal(you have to pay the fee
that gos with paypal)

Please respond as soon as possible.
e-mail me for more info at
__________________
Jose R.
Jose's Celebrity Central
http://www.josescelebritycentral.com
Singing Birthday Phone Greeting
http://www.happybirthdayphonecall.com
Jose's Celebrity Central Blog
http://autographcollectingnews.blogspot.com/
MYSPACE.COM
http://www.myspace.com/josesautograph
The Real Gilligan Zac
http://www.zacturney.com/index.html
Cindy Morgan (Caddyshack)
http://www.cindy-morgan.com
Lana Wood (BOND GIRL)
http://www.lanawood.net

Warn: (0%)

Old May 3rd 06, 02:40 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

Here's the thing about first signers. You should always get them
(especially if they don't sign by mail). Never assume they'll
continue doing shows. I know Tom Felton and also Leonard Whiting I
got because of that reason and so far I am right (though I think
Leonard did one other show years ago). Also, the first time they go
to a show, look at the venue and organizers. If it's not done by
Creation, it's most likely a cheaper venue, meaning they won't charge
as much, but if they go over the line to do a more expensive venue,
it's most likely they'll adjust the cost of the graph and never go
back! First timers are awesome usually...