umm...funny? uh....no

Old July 20th 04, 03:14 AM
saved92

Default umm...funny? uh....no

So I'm dealing with a loan company, gonna do a little remodeling around the
house and blah blah, someone had laying on their desk a crisp $1 note
#12201991, so I think birthday note, hey can I trade ya, ok.....so I'm at
home and searching ebay serial # auctions and I see a well used $1 note
#77722222, then the mind goes "I need that" cause earlier I bought from
Dobac 8 well circulated $1 notes serials containing 5 consecutive
0's...1...3...4...5...6...7...and 8's.....still needed (notice I said
needed) the 2's and 9's. So I go looking through my stash and oops, can't
find them. What to do? Well why not drive over to the Dairy Queen and ask
the"stepson from hell". By the way, my collection of currency and coins is
in the computer room which has had a lock installed for about 2 months cause
the kid can't stay off the porn sites, not to mention the viruses he
downloads and his stealing from the vacation jug. So I mention a couple of
things, tell him to think about his answer 1st before delivering it and
bam"did you take the notes (plus 2 others)..."Yes he said, I am sooooo
sorry, want me to give ya the $10 back". Uh, yeah, the exact same ones, can
ya do that? Didn't think so. So his mom, my new wife says, there's still 4
days left on the auction......uh yeah but now I need, oh never mind.