EARN MONEY EVERYDAY WITH ONLY RS 20 INVESTMENT . NO JOKE NO SCAM BELIVE IT!

Old April 17th 04, 03:54 AM
RAHUL GUPTA

Default EARN MONEY EVERYDAY WITH ONLY RS 20 INVESTMENT . NO JOKE NO SCAM BELIVE IT!

Dear Friend

Are you tired of fraud data entry project

Are you tired of fraud data conversion project

THIS unique plan CAN REALLY MAKE MAGIC & EASY MONEY for you. This
program is most happening event in internet world Today.

This is your ladder to success, happiness and luxury. Now you can get
anything that you had dreamt of getting. Get yourself involved and
reap the rewards on becoming a millionaire.

This exclusive offer is for people living within India

A few weeks back, I was browsing through newsgroup, just like you are
now and came across an article similar to this that said, you could
make Lakhs of Rupees within weeks with only an initial investment of
Rs.100! So I thought, "OK, right, this must be a scam", but like most
of us, I was curious, so I kept reading.

Anyway, it said that you send Rs.20 to the Main Database Address
stated below and to each of the other 4 sub addresses stated in the
article. You then delete #1 name and address and move the other four
addresses up, that is 4 becomes 3, 3 becomes 2, 2 becomes 1. Now #4
will be blank. Place your own name and address in the bottom of the
list at #4, and post the article in at least 300 newsgroup. (There are
about a million) No doubt, that was it. So after thinking it over, I
thought about trying it. I figured what have I got to lose Rs.100,
right? Then I invested the measly Rs.100.

Well GUESS WHAT HAPPENED!. Within 7 days, I started getting money
order.! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just
kept coming in. In my first week, I made about Rs.500 which is 5 times
the money I invested. By the end second week I had made a total over
Rs.8,000 In the third week I had over Rs.72,000.00 and it's still
growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just
over 2,12,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly. Its Certainly worth
Rs.100 .I have spent more than that on the lottery, but I never got
anything back.

Here is what to do

STEP 1:

Money Order Rs 20 each to below five member including main database
don't forget to write down your email address in the money order form

Main Database Address (Don't Delete or Change it)
* MR. RAHUL GUPTA
KOTHI NO. 407
SECTOR 8
U.E
KARNAL(132001)
HARYANA

Sub Addresses
#1) MR.MANEESH WADHWA KOTHI NO. 486 SECTOR 7 KARNAL(132001) HARYANA

#2) MR.AMIT GUAR KOTHI NO.1764 SECTOR 13 KARNAL(132001),HARYANA

#3) MR.R.D GUPTA KOTHI NO.635 SECTOR 16 ,FARIDABAD,HARYANA

#4)MR.VIPAN JAIN HOUSE NO.17 SECTOR 15, CHANDIGARH

STEP 2:

Now go to Sub Addresses and take the #1 name off (delete) the list
that you see above, move the other names up (4 becomes 3, 3 becomes 2,
2 becomes 1) and add YOUR Name as number 4 on the list. Try to
Remember that you don't change the Main Database Address.
(for example You are deleting MANEESH, Then AMIT comes to 1,MR. R.D
becomes 2, VIPAN became 3 and insert your name in the place of #4

STEP 3:

Now, post your amended article to minimum 300 newsgroups. (There are
nearly 25,000 newsgroups (we will provide you 300)) All you need is
300, but remember, the more you post, and the more money you make

STEP 4:

Send a E-mail to- , with the subject
"Include Me in Main Database" and with the Description "I have sent to
you and to the other 4 up-line members a sum of Rupees 20 each by
Money Order." Send this mail only after you have sent postal money
order with money to the main member and to the other 4 up-line
members.

STEP 5:

You will receive a message from

immediately, and we will,
Include you in our Main Database, after the confirmation of the
payments of all upliners.

ii) I will send you a list of Newsgroups where you can post the
Message,
iii) Send you instruction on how to post the Message,
iv) Send you details about other data entry, transcription,
back-office, free subscription earning programs, online trades,
businesses and about other projects on Net and offline as and when it
is available and other details, after making necessary cross-checks
and after confirming the receipt of money order from you.
If you do not get any reply from us, even after 10 days from the date
of sending Postal Mail/Courier, send a mail to
with the subject 'I have not received
confirmation'. We would take necessary actions immediately."

DIRECTIONS--HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS

We will send you a list of Newsgroups, forums, boards to Post this
Message and other instructions and help on how to post the message, on
the confirmation of your Postal Money Order.

NOW THE QUESTION HOUR:

1) Why should I post to 300 Newsgroups? It is Compulsory?

Out of 300 postings, say you receive only 10% response that is 30
replies (a very low example). So then you make Rs 600 with your name
at #4 on the letter. Now, each of the 30 persons who just sent you
Rs.20.00 each , make the MINIMUM 300 postings, each with your name at
#4 and only 10 persons respond to each of the original 10, that is
another Rs.6000 for you Now those 10 each make 300 MINIMUM posts with
your name at #3 and only 10 get replies each, It will bring in an
additional Rs.18,00,000! Now, those 10 persons turn around and post
the MINIMUM 300 with your name at #2 and only receive 10% replies
each, you will make an additional Rs.54,00,000! OK, Imagine in case
you post in more than 300 newsgroups and get more than 10% response.
Sky is the limit. With an original investment of only Rs.100! AMAZING!
You can too become a Millionaire.

2) What if the plan stops and no one sends you the money?

A good question. Well, this will never happen. Unemployment increases
day-by-day. Inflation increases day-by-day. Prices increases
day-by-day. In the same manner people tries to increase their income
day-by-day. A survey has revealed that nearly 63% of housewives, 55%
of Retired people, 72% of students and 75% of workers are in search
for an extra income, that they can earn at their leisure hours. But,
they could not join many of the programs because of its cost. I'm sure
that they will certainly join in our program. Soon after joining this
program, you will understand that India is still a land of
opportunity.

3) What are the benefits I'm getting by joining this program?

You get many benefits by joining this program. They are i) You can
earn a lot by your down-line members of this program.ii) Your Email
Id, Name and Address will be included in the main database maintained
by Mr.RAHUL) As a member of the main database you will get
information's and reports about new jobs and business opportunities on
Net and offlinework.
This will include new business opportunities in Data Entry, Typing
Jobs, Data Transcription, Data Warehousing, Email Processing,
Programming, Referral Programs, Money making opportunities, Work from
Home Projects and so on. iv) By joining in any of the above said
programs (eg., Data Entry), you can make an another million. v) You
will receive these reports as and when the opportunities are
available. And its left up to you to join or not. Some may require
investment and some may not.

4) What will happen if anybody alters the Names in the list
dis-honestly?

Don't worry about that. This is a full-proof plan.We have a
specialized system of program for tracking the members, their
down-line and the direction in which it moves on. So, it is
very easy for us to find out any sudden deviations in it. Further, we
have a system of making cross-checks periodically. So any
Malpractice's can be found out easily. And again, we have another
system to check whether the newly joined member have sent the payment
to his/her up-line member.

WARNING:

Any body who tries to do any misrepresentation, malpractices and
mis-conduct will immediately be terminated from the main database and
will be added to the offensive database maintained. By the termination
from main database, and legal action will be taken against him/her.
Some People have tried to put their friends/relatives names on all
five thinking that they could get all the money. But it does not work
this way.
The software is desingned in that way. Remember don't loose a million
for the sake of just 20 Rupees.

5) What about taxes and other things?

It's all left up to you and you have to deal it

6) I from so and so... Can I join this Program?

This program is meant for people within India. You can be from any
part of India.

Note:
We will send you a list of Newsgroups (web sites), forums, boards to
Post this Message and other instructions and help on how to post the
message, only after the confirmation of your Money Order.

So, don't miss your chance. Join Now!