WARNING - Avoid Edmonton Stamp Show=Avoid Thefts!! Repost

Old March 11th 09, 01:59 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace,edm.general,ab.general
The Doctor[_2_]

Default WARNING - Avoid Edmonton Stamp Show=Avoid Thefts!! Repost

In article ,
Kenneth McVay OBC wrote:
In article ,
The Doctor wrote:
In article ,
Kenneth McVay OBC wrote:
In article ,
The Doctor wrote:
In article ,
Kenneth McVay OBC wrote:
In article ,
The Doctor wrote:
In article ,
John Fleming wrote:
On Mon, 09 Mar 2009 15:01:12 -0600, while chained to a desk
in the scriptorium Khris wrote:

[snip]

FOAD Grosvenor.

Attn Ken McVay do you have an aircraft that has intercontinental
flight capabilities?

Not since I sold the 747, no.

ZOG told me I could have it, but they were fibbing, because they only let
me use it for 20 years. Now I'm stuck with the damned Ferrari.

--
"What did you say. Did the burry the train with the show wen
can you show us the buried train Sara. As you know seeing is beliving."

ZOG? Are you trying to prove Grosvenor's point?

Not at all. ZOG does not exist, and there are no ZOG agents watching
Grosvenor's every move from beneath his bed, across the street, or through
his chortle television set.

The guy across the street from his house, in the Ford van, is NOT a ZOG
agent, and neither is the mailman Liebowitz.

Time to purchase the Intercontinental transport then.

I've got it! The Intergroup Senior Suckers Group LLC can arrange a dirt
cheap Seniors Shopping Trip to Brisbane, Australia. Anyone with a 5 1/4
inch floppy can fly both ways.

That work for you?

Invitation to Grosvenor will be issued.
--
Member - Liberal International This is
Ici
Old March 11th 09, 06:45 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace,edm.general,ab.general
Kenneth McVay OBC

In article ,
The Doctor wrote:
In article ,
Kenneth McVay OBC wrote:
In article ,
The Doctor wrote:
In article ,
Kenneth McVay OBC wrote:
In article ,
The Doctor wrote:
In article ,
Kenneth McVay OBC wrote:
In article ,
The Doctor wrote:
In article ,
John Fleming wrote:
[...]

On second thought, we'll need TWO chartered 747s. One for Grosvenor, one
for anyone else dumb enough to share the airspace.

--
"****ing in the swimming pool when you are in the water will get you
nowhere. Do it from from a 10 meter springboard and everybody will
Old March 11th 09, 01:05 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace,edm.general,ab.general
The Doctor[_2_]

In article ,
Kenneth McVay OBC wrote:
In article ,
The Doctor wrote:
In article ,
Kenneth McVay OBC wrote:
In article ,
The Doctor wrote:
In article ,
Kenneth McVay OBC wrote:
In article ,
The Doctor wrote:
In article ,
Kenneth McVay OBC wrote:
In article ,
The Doctor wrote:
In article ,
John Fleming wrote:
[...]

Done.
Old March 11th 09, 06:09 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace,edm.general,ab.general
PV[_2_]

Default WARNING - Avoid Grosvenor Residence=Avoid Thefts!! Repost

Sir F. A. Rien wrote:
Loaf of Bread found these unused words:

On Mar 9, 3:01 pm, Khris wrote:

[snip]

Hey Grosvenor!!

When you drink orange juice, do you use an 8 oz glass? Or do you
prefer a different size glass?

Edmonton trolls use a 5 oz cup ...

Anyway you slice it, you should be after the troll, not the victim.

Grosvenor is the troll, and not a particularly good one. Loaf is right on
the money with this one.

--
PV

"Little men with little minds and little imaginations go through life
in little ruts, smugly resisting all changes which would jar their
little worlds. Zig Zigler

Old March 12th 09, 04:05 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace,edm.general,ab.general
PV[_2_]

Sir F. A. Rien wrote:
"PV" found these unused words:

On Mar 9, 3:01 pm, Khris wrote:

[snip]

Hey Grosvenor!!

When you drink orange juice, do you use an 8 oz glass? Or do you
prefer a different size glass?

Edmonton trolls use a 5 oz cup ...

Anyway you slice it, you should be after the troll, not the victim.

Grosvenor is the troll, and not a particularly good one. Loaf is
right on the money with this one.

How many email accounts do you have to pretend you're different
'people'?

Ummm, excuse me? You will have to see Grovesnor for the master of the
"puppet" show. Neither I or Loaf play that foolish game.

Mind you this is coming from someone calling Grovesnor a "victim", perhaps I
should ask which sock puppet I am talking too?