Guess what I found in circulation?

Old November 4th 04, 02:19 PM
Dollarsavr

Default Guess what I found in circulation?

I just wanted to share my find in a pack of ones today. A 1988 B37769040L WEB
note in F-XF! Who says that this is no Tooth Fairy....

I also have a circulated 2003 B* to trade for any 2003 F*. Better gets
better.....

Ed Z
Old November 5th 04, 03:31 AM

Ed....nice find on the web note but would that not be a 1988a instead of
a 1988...still looking for mine.....

Old November 5th 04, 01:42 PM
Dollarsavr

My typo! - 1988A

Old November 6th 04, 02:06 AM
Vinkjm

Hi Ed
how many packs did you look thru today
before you found the BL ,
by the way did you get the package i sent to you???
marty
Old November 6th 04, 03:20 AM
Dollarsavr

Hi Marty..

Yes, I received the package this afternoon. Many Thanks for the time and
effort. I will read it tomorrow.

I went thru 40 packs of notes. I witheld 80 notes and returned 3920 for credit.

I will start again on monday with 20 packs in the am, then exchange and do
another 20 in the pm.

Thanks again for your help

Ed
Old November 7th 04, 03:16 PM
Dollarsavr

Hey Marty,

I went to visit a relative in a Nursing Home in PA yesterday, and while
travelling up I95 to Philadelphia, I paid my toll at the Baltimore Harbor
Tunnel with a "fiver". Got $3 change. One of which was a 1988A E47841576K
WEB-note 8/6 combo. I thought that they (WEB-notes in circulation) were all
gone???? But, this is the second in the last week, with the first being that
"B-L" 1/1in XF-AU! And the sixth WEB-note found in the last 30-days......

I still need a 2003 F* in the first group.... Can't find any, but I have found
some B* & E* from the first group. Now there is also the B03200001* through
B35200000* and the new D* short run to look for. I have made a new chart for
all of these.

By the way, I'm writing another article for the BNR and will submit it for
publication around the first of the new year. It will describe some of my
"search and find" stories. The new chart of "Short Run and Scarce Run" will be
a part of this story along with a scan of the B-L WEB-note.

Ed