VERY STRANGE EBAY Phenomena; need help

Old October 3rd 05, 10:59 PM
Sue H

Default VERY STRANGE EBAY Phenomena; need help

I was looking at an item from this guy and went to check his feedback.
Check this out...

Member Profile: bugsbemine (278)

Feedback Sco 278
Positive Feedback: 99.3%

Members who left a positive: 290
Members who left a negative: 2

All positive feedback received: 3035

how can you have this many total all feedback ????? I see a lot are
from the same users...but the odd thing about them all, is they all
ended exact same time. For example, many users buying 20 of the same
thing as the same time! What the heck is happening? Is he pulling
something to get more numbers or something?
Old October 3rd 05, 11:39 PM
Bob

I can't access Ebay from Work but I know the ID. He has outbid me on
several items. And I only bid on itmes from 5 or 6 dealers who are all
legit. I know I have seen him buying a ton of stuff over the last year
or two. What are the sellers he's been buying from, check it out, He
may have been building a stockpile to open his own business buy just re
selling. Although I would be careful if that is the case, no telling if
he really knows who to buy from and who not to.

Old October 3rd 05, 11:58 PM
Sue H

Interesting. The only scenario I could come up with as a possible is
that he might be stockpiling and bidding on ductch auctions? It's
just weird that he's got 279 feedback with over 3 thousand
total!!!!!!! I might do what you suggest and go back and see who he's
buying from. I was looking at an autograph which looked ok... but I
am not that familiar with the sig.