Nice South African Postage Paid Envelope

Old June 29th 08, 10:34 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

Default Nice South African Postage Paid Envelope

We all receive some kind of postage paid envelopes, usually with some
type of junk mail or advertising.

This stamp dealer created his own neat "stamp" when telling us that
postage was paid from Cape Town.

http://www.adirondack-pc.com/CapeTown.jpg
( 435 k )

He did a little work on one the original Cape Triangles to come up
with this better than average representation. Even the Airmail
etiquette is nicer than the normal items used.

Cinderella / label creators come up with their own, but it would be
nice to see more of these from other places.

Tracy
Old June 30th 08, 01:29 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Ralphael1

On Jun 29, 5:34*pm, wrote:
We all receive some kind of postage paid envelopes, usually with some
type of junk mail or advertising.

This stamp dealer created his own neat "stamp" when telling us that
postage was paid from Cape Town.

http://www.adirondack-pc.com/CapeTown.jpg
( 435 k )

He did a little work on one the original Cape Triangles to come up
with this better than average representation. *Even the Airmail
etiquette is nicer than the normal items used.

Cinderella / label creators come up with their own, but it would be
nice to see more of these from other places.

Tracy

Now the entire world knows where to send you mail, I am crushed,
I thought I was one of the privileged few.

Window Clerk #1
SNA Post Office

Old June 30th 08, 08:12 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 05:29:00 -0700 (PDT), Ralphael1
wrote:

On Jun 29, 5:34*pm, wrote:
We all receive some kind of postage paid envelopes, usually with some
type of junk mail or advertising.

This stamp dealer created his own neat "stamp" when telling us that
postage was paid from Cape Town.

http://www.adirondack-pc.com/CapeTown.jpg
( 435 k )

He did a little work on one the original Cape Triangles to come up
with this better than average representation. *Even the Airmail
etiquette is nicer than the normal items used.

Cinderella / label creators come up with their own, but it would be
nice to see more of these from other places.

Tracy

Now the entire world knows where to send you mail, I am crushed,
I thought I was one of the privileged few.

Window Clerk #1
SNA Post Office

Ralph, that is an old address. It'll go to the rectangular or
circular file, depending.

My current address is posted just about every week in the .marketplace
newsgroup. I may, however, stop doing that.

Other than that, yes you are privileged to serve SNA. :^P
Old June 30th 08, 08:58 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Ralphael1

wrote:

On Jun 29, 5:34*pm, wrote:
[...]

Other than that, yes you are privileged to serve SNA. *:^P- Hide quoted text -

Well, if you paid the rent on time you wouldn't have to change
afddresses.

Ralphael, the OLD one
Old June 30th 08, 09:27 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

wrote:

On Jun 29, 5:34*pm, wrote:
[...]

I know. That move from SNA to the states was brutal.
Old July 1st 08, 02:01 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rodney

"Ralphael1"
Well, if you paid the rent on time you wouldn't have to change
addresses.

He told me, he was running away from bad women.

Old July 1st 08, 03:00 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 09:01:57 +0800, "rodney"
wrote:

"Ralphael1"
Well, if you paid the rent on time you wouldn't have to change
addresses.

He told me, he was running away from bad women.

Sssshhhh...
Old July 1st 08, 12:25 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Ralphael1

On Jun 30, 9:01*pm, "rodney" wrote:
"Ralphael1"
Well, if you paid the rent on time you wouldn't have to change
addresses.

He told me, he was running away from bad women.

Nah. There was one stamp accumulator that considered making him speak
in a much higher voice for not sending stamps.

Ralphael, the OLD one