FA: SKORE / Bobblehead MIB SF Giants / San Francisco 49ers Calendar PG&E / 49ers 45rpm Record MINT / goodbye Candlestick Park / Oakland Athletics / 1971 Baltimore Orioles

Old July 25th 06, 04:20 AM posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball,rec.collecting.sport.misc,rec.collecting,rec.collecting.sport.football
84rms

Default FA: SKORE / Bobblehead MIB SF Giants / San Francisco 49ers Calendar PG&E / 49ers 45rpm Record MINT / goodbye Candlestick Park / Oakland Athletics / 1971 Baltimore Orioles

I have the following items on ebay. Thanks for looking. If the links
do not work than just search for seller 84-rooms! or try this link.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZ84Q2droomsQ21
I have more posters on ebay also. I am clearing out my garage so lots
of unique items. Thanks,

Items ending July 27th

Skore 1989 MLB 3" Bobbleheads MIB SF Giants $18.99

1999 San Francisco Giants goodbye Candlestick Park $6.99

Vintage Skore MLB Puffy Stickers MIB Oakland Athletics $14.99

Vintage 1984 San Francisco 49ers 45rpm Record MINT $22.99

1989 San Francisco 49ers Yearbook 1980 Olympics signed $9.99

Legends Magazine Joe Montana 1990 2nd Anniversary $8.99

Vintage Skore MLB Night Light MIB Oakland Athletics $18.99

Vintage 1971 Baltimore Orioles Yearbook MINT $16.99

Vintage 1988 San Francisco 49ers Calendar PG&E PGE MINT $17.99

Vintage 1985 San Francisco 49ers Yearbook MINT $9.99