Help ID again, please.

Old February 20th 10, 11:43 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Tony Vella

Default Help ID again, please.

I have seen this stamp or label or whatever a million times and I know I
have one in my collection somewhere, and yet whenever I come across it time
and again I can't remember what the heck it's all about. I must have some
kind of a mental block to this issue. Can someone tell me again, please?
Thanks in advance.

http://cjoint.com/data/cvaMFz80RK.htm

--
Tony Vella
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada -- http://www.amedialuz.ca/

Old February 21st 10, 01:21 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Richard Thouin[_2_]

In article ,
"Tony Vella" wrote:

I have seen this stamp or label or whatever a million times and I know I
have one in my collection somewhere, and yet whenever I come across it time
and again I can't remember what the heck it's all about. I must have some
kind of a mental block to this issue. Can someone tell me again, please?
Thanks in advance.

http://cjoint.com/data/cvaMFz80RK.htm

Hi Tony

Bahrein Postal Tax, 1973

Regards

Richard
Old February 21st 10, 01:34 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Tony Vella

"Richard Thouin" wrote in message
In article ,
"Tony Vella" wrote:

I have seen this stamp or label or whatever a million times and I know I
have one in my collection somewhere, and yet whenever I come across it
time
and again I can't remember what the heck it's all about. I must have
some
kind of a mental block to this issue. Can someone tell me again, please?
Thanks in advance.

http://cjoint.com/data/cvaMFz80RK.htm

Hi Tony

Bahrein Postal Tax, 1973

Thanks Richard, I promise to remember the next time I come across one.
--
Tony Vella
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Old February 21st 10, 02:00 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

Try using an image trigger, Tony.
I archive this as Uii as that what the text looks like to an English speaker.
When you employ Uii with "agent ransack" it immediately pops up.

Pick whatever part of the image looks familiar to you.
Another that comes to mind is "nowta"
rod

Old February 21st 10, 01:06 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

"rodney"
Try using an image trigger, Tony.
I archive this as Uii as that what the text looks like to an English speaker.
When you employ Uii with "agent ransack" it immediately pops up.

Just for my curiosity,
I sent "Agent Ransack" to work,
In my old D drive which I was using, there were 152,047 stamp images
Agent ransack found the text string (the only one) in 3 seconds.
Computers are just amazing.
http://cjoint.com/data/cvpciftY1l.htm

Old February 22nd 10, 01:24 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Blair (TC)

On Feb 20, 6:43*pm, "Tony Vella" wrote:
I have seen this stamp or label or whatever a million times and I know I
have one in my collection somewhere, and yet whenever I come across it time
and again I can't remember what the heck it's all about. *I must have some
kind of a mental block to this issue. *Can someone tell me again, please?
Thanks in advance.

http://cjoint.com/data/cvaMFz80RK.htm

--
Tony Vella
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada --http://www.amedialuz.ca/

Here is a used one.
http://i.ebayimg.com/06/!BZTZnFg!Wk~$(KGrHgoOKjYEjlLmS1ctBKmC!GEoCw~~_12.J PG

used on cover
http://www.brassdragon.biz/bahrain-w...-cvr-e2002.jpg

1973 S.G. T192 5 Fils War Tax NH RR (different design - rare)
http://www.auction11.com/images/inventory/1033_01.jpg

1974 S.G. T194 War tax perf 14 1/2, full sheet of 50
http://www.auction11.com/images/inventory/1025_01.jpg

1974 S.G. T194, T194a 5F War Tax perf 14 1/2 and perf 14 1/2 x 14 in
blocks of 4 & 6
http://www.auction11.com/images/inventory/1032_01.jpg

Blair
Old February 22nd 10, 01:28 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Blair (TC)

used on coverhttp://www.brassdragon.biz/bahrain-war-tax-cvr-e2002.jpg

1973 S.G. T192 5 Fils War Tax NH RR (different design - rare)http://www.auction11.com/images/inventory/1033_01.jpg

1974 S.G. T194 War tax perf 14 1/2, full sheet of 50http://www.auction11.com/images/inventory/1025_01.jpg

1974 S.G. T194, T194a 5F War Tax perf 14 1/2 and perf 14 1/2 x 14 in
blocks of 4 & 6http://www.auction11.com/images/inventory/1032_01.jpg

Blair

The stamps are SG # WT1 and WT2.
Old February 22nd 10, 02:28 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

The Stanley Gibbons community, salutes you.

Blair

The stamps are SG # WT1 and WT2.