Update on the envelope SAE, and an OT update too...

Old September 12th 04, 02:39 AM
Chrysta Wilson

Default Update on the envelope SAE, and an OT update too...

Hi! Long time no post. Probably only like 6 people here even remember me
now. You may recall the story of my envelope-toned SAE:

http://chrystawilson.com/saeexp2.html

Well, Jason Craton sent it off to PCGS for me, and it seems they liked
it fine. It graded MS 68...quite acceptable. (Sales of envelopes
expected to skyrocket nationwide!)

Also, we went for an ultrasound today, and it seems that the
determination of the graders there was a probable MS70 (everything
looking healthy) and probably of the pink persuasion...

http://chrystawilson.com/baby.html

So happy news all around!

--
~Chrysta~

Old September 12th 04, 03:12 AM
Earl Bollinger

Very nice toning. How long did you have to leave it in the envelope?
Besides being in a envelope, what was th ambient environment like too?

Congrats on the baby too

ews.com...

Old September 12th 04, 03:20 AM
Yousri Ahmad

Well Chrysta,
Congratulation on that SAE and MS68 with toning is really great. I remember
the story and I asked what type of envelope, but you kept it a secret. J/K.
Also congratulation on the Twins? The ultrasound are nice. Do I see a coin
in his/her hand there?
No J/K again

--
Yousri Ahmad
ANA # R-210745

Old September 12th 04, 03:26 AM
Dale Hallmark

congrats on the coin grade!!
and congrats on the other she in the envelope!
Hope she tones nicely for your sake!!

Dale

Old September 12th 04, 03:28 AM
Chrysta Wilson

In article ,
says...
Well Chrysta,
Congratulation on that SAE and MS68 with toning is really great. I remember
the story and I asked what type of envelope, but you kept it a secret. J/K.
Also congratulation on the Twins? The ultrasound are nice. Do I see a coin
in his/her hand there?
No J/K again

HA!! No twins! You must've been talking to Bob Rudd! I wasn't keeping
the envelope a secret, I just really didn't know what kind. See, here's
the unnecessarily long story, then, just so nobody thinks I'm holding
out on the envelopes...

My husband is kind of a neat freak. At some point, probably several
years ago, I bought a box of envelopes. (We don't use many, so they last
a long time here). Kevin saw that there were only about 5 left in the
old box, and rather than keep both boxes, he ripped open the box of
spiffy new peel-and-seal envelopes, and put the 5 or so old-fashioned
not peel-and-seal envelopes in the new box, and threw out the old box.
One day, much later, I took it into my head to take the SAE and stick it
in an envelope. I took one of the old envelopes out, thinking it would
be easier to fold up than the peel-and-seal, since I would want to check
the progress from time to time, and wouldn't want to seal it. I got more
than the desired results, but the brand/origin of the old envelopes has
been lost in the void of time. And that is the whole story of the
mystery envelopes!

--
~Chrysta~

Old September 12th 04, 03:32 AM
Yousri Ahmad

Chrysta,
I believed you then and I believe you now. I was J/K (Just Kidding) :-)

Yousri

Old September 12th 04, 07:02 AM
Tom Kindschi

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 05:22:13 GMT, "Keith Fletcher"
wrote:

Congratulations! Chrysta, did you identify the gender of your baby?

--K

In this forum, shouldn't that be "variety"?

Congrats from me too.

Tom
Old September 12th 04, 12:05 PM
f b

Sounds great. Keep up the good work.
You are eating for 2 now, so take advantage of it!!!!
Doris

~ Farmers Fighting For Farmers ~
http://www.geocities.com/ampa_ltd/
"Life isn't like a box of chocolates ... it's more like a jar of
jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your a$$ tomorrow."