Pearl Harbor-moment of silence

Old December 7th 07, 12:46 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
trippin-2-8-trak

Default Pearl Harbor-moment of silence

Let's all remember that 66 years ago on this date, many American servicemen
lost their lives due to a dastardly surprise attack by the Empire of Japan.
Keep this in mind when choosing what kind of car you buy.

http://www.history.navy.mil/photos/e...r/pearlhbr.htm

Old December 7th 07, 03:49 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Fri, 7 Dec 2007 06:46:09 -0500, "trippin-2-8-trak"
wrote:

Let's all remember that 66 years ago on this date, many American servicemen snip

This, from a ****head who NEVER SERVED in the US military in ANY
capacity.

We who did **** on you, Charlie Nudo...and Dick Cheney...and Flush
Limpdick...and Bill O'Rightly...and Paul Wolfowitz...and Richard
Perle...cowards all.
Old December 8th 07, 03:20 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
trippin-2-8-track

wrote:

Let's all remember that 66 years ago on this date, many American servicemen snip

This, from a ****head who NEVER SERVED in the US military in ANY
capacity.

We who did **** on you, Charlie Nudo...and Dick Cheney...and Flush
Limpdick...and Bill O'Rightly...and Paul Wolfowitz...and Richard
Perle...cowards all.

now, now, Boob...we all know you bought/drive a Jap Honda...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!
Old December 8th 07, 07:33 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Charlie Nudo has ADD, can't keep focused

On Sat, 8 Dec 2007 06:20:46 -0800 (PST), trippin-2-8-track
wrote:

now, now, Boob...we all know you bought/drive a Jap Honda... snip

I sold it...you obviously can't keep up, even with the snail's pace in
this NG.

Interestingly, I got almost the same dollar amount for that car as it
cost new! Try THAT on your Saturn WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGON, colostomy bag.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA !! snip

Who's laughing now?

By the way...my Honda got BETTER fuel economy than most of even the
new Japanese cars. The money I saved on fuel between that one and the
VW diesel is money in my pocket...money Charlie Nudo wishes he had,
but never will. That's why I continue to bash your brains in on
Usenet and eBay, Noodles...you tried to steal my money by false
pretenses. Such a crime won't go unpunished, at least in MY book.

Have a nice holiday season, dickhead...what of it there'll be.