"Cold Heat" a fraud

Old May 19th 05, 11:55 AM
defeated liberal Democrat party

chase down those ISP numbers DoucheBob...get to work

Old May 19th 05, 12:01 PM
defeated liberal Democrat party

yeh, I noticed that too myself, DESERTBOB has 5 different usernames on
ebay, he's a professional fraudster.

fraudster

thiever

fraudster

Bob Scarborough is a fraudster. He lives in California. We found his
******** apartment. filthy looking place it is

Old May 19th 05, 03:49 PM
DeserTBoB

On 19 May 2005 04:01:28 -0700, "defeated liberal Democrat party"
wrote:

yeh, I noticed that too myself, DESERTBOB has 5 different usernames on
ebay, he's a professional fraudster.

fraudster

thiever

fraudster

Bob Scarborough is a fraudster. He lives in California. We found his
******** apartment. filthy looking place it is snip

Who's "we?" You have a mouse in your pocket? Or are you talking
about your imaginary friends? Paranoid delusionals have lots of
imaginary friends when they go off their meds.

Get treatment, Noodles...before you land in jail...again.
Old May 19th 05, 10:28 PM
William W Western

Bob Scarborough is a fraudster. He lives in California. We found his
******** apartment. filthy looking place it is snip

Trip, I thought you had DB living in Scottsdale, Arizona? Did he
relocate, or did you misread a SATMap, or does he use a PO drop in the
desert for his alignment tape check refunds? Bob, you wily rascal you!
WWW

Old May 19th 05, 11:38 PM
DeserTBoB

On Thu, 19 May 2005 21:28:16 GMT, "William W Western"
wrote:

Trip, I thought you had DB living in Scottsdale, Arizona? snip

Noodles "sees" things differently than what most call reality. That,
defined, is psychosis, from which Noodles suffers.

Did he relocate, or did you misread a SATMap snip

Satmap? Oh please! This lunatic can't figure out how to use a
newsreader, let alone a satmap service!

...or does he use a PO drop in the
desert for his alignment tape check refunds? Bob, you wily rascal you! snip

Yes! I establish new identities all the time, pay Noodles for his
fraud tapes, then demand a refund be sent to one of those fly-by-night
privitized postal stores, so I can claim the high moral ground.

Shhh, we must be quiet...he'll think this is real, too!

dB
Old May 20th 05, 01:56 AM
the Terminator

William W Western wrote:
Bob Scarborough is a fraudster. He lives in California. We found

his
******** apartment. filthy looking place it is snip

Trip, I thought you had DB living in Scottsdale, Arizona?

Did he
relocate, or did you misread a SATMap, or does he use a PO drop in

the
desert for his alignment tape check refunds? Bob, you wily rascal

you!
WWW

I have detailed files- perhaps we'll "drop in" to chat this
summer...DoucheBob bought an alignment tape, which he returned for a
full refund...and he paid via paypal.

Transaction Details

Payment Received (ID #0AM29622SD250302F)

Name:
Robert Scarborough
Email:

Total Amount:
$40.00 USD
Fee Amount:
-$1.46 USD
Net Amount:
$38.54 USD

Date:
Aug. 28, 2004
Time:
12:48:09 PDT

Seller Protection Policy:
Eligible

Attn. Sellers:
You must ship to the address shown below to be protected under
PayPal's Seller Protection Policy.

Subject:
8 trk alignment cartridge
Note:
Thanks!
Shipping Address:

Robert Scarborough
3061 Kaylyn St.
Lancaster, CA 93535-4917
United States
Confirmed

Payment Type:
Instant

Tracking Information:

Provide your buyer with tracking and order status information. Learn
More

Refund Information: If you need to refund this payment to the sender
for any reason, you may do so using Send Money. The 'Refund Payment'
option is only available for 60 days after a payment is sent.

Old May 20th 05, 02:05 AM
the Terminator

Sarah Connor ?

Old May 20th 05, 04:40 AM
DeserTBoB

On 19 May 2005 18:05:06 -0700, "the Terminator"
wrote:

Sarah Connor ? snip

Better.
Old May 20th 05, 04:43 AM
DeserTBoB

On 19 May 2005 17:56:09 -0700, "the Terminator"
wrote:

I have detailed files- snip

Yeah...only because you figured out how to access PayPal's history
feature. Otherwise, you'd have been doing this months ago.

You're screwed now, Noodles.
Old May 20th 05, 12:22 PM
Bob Scarborough

K-POW